BEST TD SOUNDTRACK?

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Yes, the security and the ushers at Symphony Hall, Birmingham treat customers with respect unlike the Shepherds Bush.....

Shepherds Bush lot look very dodgy.................but you got to take the odd risk :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:Yes, the security and the ushers at Symphony Hall, Birmingham treat customers with respect unlike the Shepherds Bush.....

Shepherds Bush lot look very dodgy.................but you got to take the odd risk :wink: :arrow:
Slight contrast with the Water Rats bar....'Please take some photos'!...well, apart from directly onstage ;)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:

I guess so. In case we all have to be humiliated at the Shepherds Bush again does anyone know what all of the prohibited items are besides food, drink and cameras?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Slight contrast with the Water Rats bar....'Please take some photos'!...well, apart from directly onstage ;)

Such a cordial lot at The Water Rats until they chased somebody off stage(not me) taking pre-concert snaps of Jerome's gear :lol: :lol: .
At the SBE you got to keep an eye on the heavies and sneak through the crowd like David Attenborough watching crocodiles............If you manage to get up front and there is a big crowd it will take them a good while to get to you if spotted :wink: thats why i always take a spare t/shirt and duck down whilst sneaking off back toward the exit..........pint still un-spilled :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I guess so. In case we all have to be humiliated at the Shepherds Bush again does anyone know what all of the prohibited items are besides food, drink and cameras?
LAUGHING and Smiling of any sort :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Such a cordial lot at The Water Rats until they chased somebody off stage(not me) taking pre-concert snaps of Jerome's gear :lol: :lol: .
At the SBE you got to keep an eye on the heavies and sneak through the crowd like David Attenborough watching crocodiles............If you manage to get up front and there is a big crowd it will take them a good while to get to you if spotted :wink: thats why i always take a spare t/shirt and duck down whilst sneaking off back toward the exit..........pint still un-spilled :D
lol...could you imagine jumping onstage at the SBE before the gig?. How much of the concert would you see? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:

There was no way I was going to mess with the Fräuleins, in jack-boots, patrolling the balcony. Very scary! :oops:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

There was no way I was going to mess with the Fräuleins, in jack-boots, patrolling the balcony. Very scary! :oops:
you secretly liked them, go on admit it Mick! ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
LAUGHING and Smiling of any sort :wink: :arrow:
I got away with a smirk and a fruity suggestion to the missus.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

What like fancy a Banana :shock: :? :?
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Best soundtrakc, well back to the basics:

01 Legend
02 Thief
03 Sorcerer.

Worst:
Catch me if you can.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

You know what Colin, I can't remember but I do remember the response.

Sad to say that when I'm out and about my IQ at least halves, partly due to the fact I have to be soooooooooo serious at work.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
you secretly liked them, go on admit it Mick! ;)
Photo of SBE balcony security.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/hobosbe/up.gif
Last edited by Hobo on Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I wish......i wish :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:I wish......i wish :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, wrong photo. Meant to post this one of TD fan having his camera confiscated.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/ ... f_tura.gif