PARIS 81 - Bootmoonseries

ZEIT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

PARIS 81 - Bootmoonseries

Post by ZEIT »

I did order myself a copy of the Bootmoon series - Paris 81 - I heard it should have been aired by radio so quality should be 1a.

But what an disapointment from track 1 to 2 for about 1 minute is some bad digital distortion :( absoulutly awefull and disturbing :evil: - how can anyboy agree to this release???! :?:
I heard ther should be a betterversion as part of the Tangerine Tree (Vol 14) without that transition mistake is that true does anybody know something about it and is Tangerine Tree Vol 14 still available? :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The whole bootmoon thing was a farce IMO. I bought them all though.. :oops: I still think they could have chose better shows with better sound quality. Also they were over 20 quid each in the shops which was ridiculous.
har

Post by har »

I have heard much negative comment about this series, and have managed to avoid them, so far :wink:

£15.99 and £18.99 for i tunes plus downloads :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Bootmoon totally buggered up the release of these, the discs were in great shape until they got their hands on them
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Bootmoon totally buggered up the release of these, the discs were in great shape until they got their hands on them
Could not agree more,they did a dreadful job on them :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Yes there is the famous bugg on the bootmoon CD from Paris.
But except this bugg,what a great show,what a great music .I find it a little better as Aachen.
I had the chance and the pleasure to be in the assistance.It was my first TD show.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

received this today from ebay. I read about the distortion before but did not expect it to be THAT bad - it really hurts the ears. worse, you can't skip it easily since it it present during two tracks.

it is a shame, really, because otherwise this is a really decent sounding recording and a great concert of course...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

multivit72 wrote:received this today from ebay. I read about the distortion before but did not expect it to be THAT bad - it really hurts the ears. worse, you can't skip it easily since it it present during two tracks.

it is a shame, really, because otherwise this is a really decent sounding recording and a great concert of course...
Pari s Bataclan.....yeah pity about the distortion, but the rest is wonderful stuff. someone needed to check what source disc was sent to Bootmoon
:wink: