Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject: TDFC downloads
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Belgium
Hi, i'm a member of the TD-club, and i can listen to the MP3's posted, but i can't seem to download them, or are they just for listening experience ?
Any help is welcome, thanks.
________
Love Stories Forums


Last edited by groovemeister on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TDFC downloads
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
groovemeister wrote:
Hi, i'm a member of the TD-club, and i can listen to the MP3's posted, but i can't seem to download them, or are they just for listening experience ?
Any help is welcome, thanks.


try using a brouser like Opera

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TDFC downloads
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
groovemeister wrote:
Hi, i'm a member of the TD-club, and i can listen to the MP3's posted, but i can't seem to download them, or are they just for listening experience ?
Any help is welcome, thanks.


Opera browser and right click will work 100% :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: Brixton, London
If you use Firefox, go to 'Tools', then 'Options' then click on the 'Applications' tab and scroll down to the audio files. The right column is the actions column which can be changed from the defaults when you click on each file type. Use the 'Save File' option.

The next time you click on a link, it will automatically go to the download window.

_________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
billythefish wrote:
If you use Firefox, go to 'Tools', then 'Options' then click on the 'Applications' tab and scroll down to the audio files. The right column is the actions column which can be changed from the defaults when you click on each file type. Use the 'Save File' option.

The next time you click on a link, it will automatically go to the download window.


didn't know that either, I had the same problem. Used opera for it. That was the only one working.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
This time I had no problem downloading the tracks. Last time I played them on Windows Media Player, right clicked at the top of the screen and selected "save as". Worked a treat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
Chris Monk wrote:
This time I had no problem downloading the tracks. Last time I played them on Windows Media Player, right clicked at the top of the screen and selected "save as". Worked a treat.


and that is also something I didn' t know. So, you see, you are never to old for learning. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
This time I had no problem downloading the tracks. Last time I played them on Windows Media Player, right clicked at the top of the screen and selected "save as". Worked a treat.


and that is also something I didn' t know. So, you see, you are never to old for learning. :D

Did anyone using a Mac happen to notice if the tracks automatically opened to iTunes?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage