TDFC downloads

groovemeister
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TDFC downloads

Post by groovemeister »

Hi, i'm a member of the TD-club, and i can listen to the MP3's posted, but i can't seem to download them, or are they just for listening experience ?
Any help is welcome, thanks.
________
Love Stories Forums
Last edited by groovemeister on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Re: TDFC downloads

Post by 24db »

groovemeister wrote:Hi, i'm a member of the TD-club, and i can listen to the MP3's posted, but i can't seem to download them, or are they just for listening experience ?
try using a brouser like Opera
epsilon75

Re: TDFC downloads

Post by epsilon75 »

groovemeister wrote:Hi, i'm a member of the TD-club, and i can listen to the MP3's posted, but i can't seem to download them, or are they just for listening experience ?
Opera browser and right click will work 100% :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

If you use Firefox, go to 'Tools', then 'Options' then click on the 'Applications' tab and scroll down to the audio files. The right column is the actions column which can be changed from the defaults when you click on each file type. Use the 'Save File' option.

The next time you click on a link, it will automatically go to the download window.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
hansx

Post by hansx »

billythefish wrote:If you use Firefox, go to 'Tools', then 'Options' then click on the 'Applications' tab and scroll down to the audio files. The right column is the actions column which can be changed from the defaults when you click on each file type. Use the 'Save File' option.

The next time you click on a link, it will automatically go to the download window.
didn't know that either, I had the same problem. Used opera for it. That was the only one working.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

This time I had no problem downloading the tracks. Last time I played them on Windows Media Player, right clicked at the top of the screen and selected "save as". Worked a treat.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:This time I had no problem downloading the tracks. Last time I played them on Windows Media Player, right clicked at the top of the screen and selected "save as". Worked a treat.
and that is also something I didn' t know. So, you see, you are never to old for learning. :D
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:This time I had no problem downloading the tracks. Last time I played them on Windows Media Player, right clicked at the top of the screen and selected "save as". Worked a treat.
and that is also something I didn' t know. So, you see, you are never to old for learning. :D
Did anyone using a Mac happen to notice if the tracks automatically opened to iTunes?