GOOD AND BAD NEWS - New MP3 Downloads and DELAY......

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote: And what do you think of Stuntman from the concert. Great, but is the original also in black & white?
The opening chord sequence is just "too die for". Absolutely beautiful. That'll get some pretty heavy rotation when the DVD arrives. I've already listened to it numerous times on the download.
Sounds like a Memotron trying to do a Mellotron string in all it's low-fi nastiness ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote: And what do you think of Stuntman from the concert. Great, but is the original also in black & white?
The opening chord sequence is just "too die for". Absolutely beautiful. That'll get some pretty heavy rotation when the DVD arrives. I've already listened to it numerous times on the download.
Sounds like a Memotron trying to do a Mellotron string in all it's low-fi nastiness ;)
He he he. I like the idea of that. A very modern and expensive piece of equipment struggling to emulate a piece of "Heath Robinson" yesteryear paraphernalia. :lol:

....mind you it sounds like it's doing a pretty good job to me.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Sorry too hear that company went Bankrupt.

:arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: The opening chord sequence is just "too die for". Absolutely beautiful. That'll get some pretty heavy rotation when the DVD arrives. I've already listened to it numerous times on the download.
He he he. I like the idea of that. A very modern and expensive piece of equipment struggling to emulate a piece of "Heath Robinson" yesteryear paraphernalia. :lol:

....mind you it sounds like it's doing a pretty good job to me.
I heard a track off the new Oasis album today, cue some more horrible 'real' Mellotron strings....this has to be the worst sound ever for the Tron...I can't stand it (unless it buried in the mix or swimming for it's life in reverb), it has all the charm of a tramp and it's just as smelly :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Did you pick your prizes yet Andy? I am guessing you have most of the CDs already :D
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:Did you pick your prizes yet Andy? I am guessing you have most of the CDs already :D
No Matt, I'll be saving these for any future releases from TD
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:I heard a track off the new Oasis album today, cue some more horrible 'real' Mellotron strings....this has to be the worst sound ever for the Tron...I can't stand it (unless it buried in the mix or swimming for it's life in reverb), it has all the charm of a tramp and it's just as smelly :)
:D ROFL. :D
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Items arrived safely today (Germany) with a signed Japanese Calligraphy:

:D :D :D :D :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Cyclone wrote:Items arrived safely today (Germany) with a signed Japanese Calligraphy:

:D :D :D :D :D
Nice 8) nice to see the goodies filtering through now.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Very nice, indeed :arrow:

hope I am one of the lucky 300 :) :wink: