What got you into TD?

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

what got me into TD .....................................Edgar's Moustache :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Raystorm

Post by Raystorm »

When I was younger, I remember seeing StreetHawk and being blown away by the theme music. Fast forward a few years and seeing Legend, and again, being amazed by the music. About 6-7 years agao I picked up the 'Best of Tangerine Dream' Cd (the one with the fabric cube in the desert as the cover). Liked it abd the got a copy of Underwater Sunlight and got blown away :D Since then, I've got most of the back catalogue on CD or as a download from Eastgate. Nothing can still come close to the StreetHawk theme for me though :D
Altfeld

Post by Altfeld »

In the summer holidays in 1982 I saw in tv the crime thriller "Tatort" (Mädchen auf der Treppe = girls on the stairs) and the seed was sown!
On the next day I bought the vinyl single.

A few months later there was a midnight radio show in Bavarian Radio 3 (rather late at night for a 15-year old adolescent who had to go to school the next day :wink:).
The whole part one of Logos was played and I was struck by a flash and I recorded the fantastic music on my cheap tape recorder, not knowing that it was TD until at the end of the radio show when the moderator told that!

From that day on I have been a very big fan until today!
homeless

Post by homeless »

My mum told me that Zeit was playing on the hospital radio the day I was born.

8)
Altfeld

Post by Altfeld »

homeless wrote:My mum told me that Zeit was playing on the hospital radio the day I was born.
8)
Wow, you are really a lucky man!!

(a little compensation for me: I was born around the days when the Beatles recorded the Sgt. Pepper-album... :wink: )
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Back in 1973 it was Atem turning by a friend of mine. His brother came back from West Berlin with the original Ohr release. And i own that one now.
The way a world of dreams is going on!