Best tracks featuring vocals

coldwater
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by coldwater »

Hobo wrote:A Dream Of Death
Bent Cold Sidewalk
Loved By The Sun
a dream of death i find the best on MFD
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

coldwater wrote:
Bent Cold Sidewalk
Loved By The Sun
It stands out a mile for me. I can't stop playing it! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:
coldwater wrote:
Bent Cold Sidewalk
Loved By The Sun
It stands out a mile for me. I can't stop playing it! :D
Wicked track guys, the guitar solo is pure magic.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Have to agree Tim...............best track on the album :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

coldwater wrote:
Bent Cold Sidewalk
Loved By The Sun
was playing MFD a lot last night and one of the tracks that kept drawing my attention was One Hour of Madness. Kept playing it on repeat. It's got a classic TD sequencer line, a fairly dark section and a guitar solo very reminiscent of a cross between Dave Gilmour and Ian Crighton.

Mind you I still like A Dream of Death.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

My amended fab 5

Dream of Death
One Hour of madness
Shape My Sin
Chasing the Bad Seed
Rising Runner
24db

Post by 24db »

All the top vocal tracks are on MFD...and if you don't agree with me, then you can just....well...you can just play what you like. What is this Tadream or something? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chasing the Bad Seed still my favorite :arrow: :D
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:All the top vocal tracks are on MFD...and if you don't agree with me, then you can just....well...you can just play what you like. What is this Tadream or something? ;)
I am in total agreement. I said the same thing about Madcap's Flaming Duty earlier on today, here: http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ ... ming_duty/
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

Well I'm certainly not about to rock the boat here either.... it has to be, without any shadow of a doubt, MFD. "One Hour Of Madness" and "A Dream Of Death" alone see to that, but MFD isn't an album that's content to rest its laurels on just two exceptional tracks, the generally enthusiastic comments elsewhere are testimony to that.
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:All the top vocal tracks are on MFD...and if you don't agree with me, then you can just....well...you can just play what you like. What is this Tadream or something? ;)
I am in total agreement. I said the same thing about Madcap's Flaming Duty earlier on today, here: http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ ... ming_duty/
Wise man ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

endorphin wrote:Well I'm certainly not about to rock the boat here either.... it has to be, without any shadow of a doubt, MFD. "One Hour Of Madness" and "A Dream Of Death" alone see to that, but MFD isn't an album that's content to rest its laurels on just two exceptional tracks, the generally enthusiastic comments elsewhere are testimony to that.

After listening again today i have to agree with you that the vocals here are excellent........One Hour of Madness has really hit the spot with me :D
JD

Post by JD »

epsilon75 wrote:
endorphin wrote:Well I'm certainly not about to rock the boat here either.... it has to be, without any shadow of a doubt, MFD. "One Hour Of Madness" and "A Dream Of Death" alone see to that, but MFD isn't an album that's content to rest its laurels on just two exceptional tracks, the generally enthusiastic comments elsewhere are testimony to that.

After listening again today i have to agree with you that the vocals here are excellent........One Hour of Madness has really hit the spot with me :D
I will also throw in my hat and say that for me MFD is easily TDs triumph at vocal tracks .....tracks 3 (Damozel etc) is just wonderful, moving, beautiful.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

JD wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I will also throw in my hat and say that for me MFD is easily TDs triumph at vocal tracks .....tracks 3 (Damozel etc) is just wonderful, moving, beautiful.

Yes i must agree...........after listening this evening there is no doubt this is a polished performance all round........Top Notch IMHO :D
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Excellent track, it's me birds favourite as well ;)