LORELEY DVD

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

hansx wrote:I really love the old tracks on this one. It is great to hear the Hyperborea stuff live. Could be the best dvd until now. Again I say that. Every dvd is better than the ones before that. Please go on with this, Edgar. :D
The older tracks are a classic! Good to hear them played on this fantastic dvd. My favorite dvd with Epsilon a very close 2nd. If I could mix the 2 dvd's together with all the classic tracks and put the upcoming Cloudburst Flight 2008 at the end(encore), we could have the concert of the century.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

hansx wrote:I really love the old tracks on this one. It is great to hear the Hyperborea stuff live. Could be the best dvd until now. Again I say that. Every dvd is better than the ones before that. Please go on with this, Edgar. :D
Old stuff??????, no no. The Hyperborea tracks and those from tangram are from the 2008 versions. But it is great to look at this concert.
The way a world of dreams is going on!