LORELEY DVD

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: That band photo is worthy of any office Chris,its a superb shot IMHO 8) enjoy the goodies :wink:
It's a great photo. I'm guessing Jim Rackete. It's going to get pride of place.
Chris its by Ralf Strathmann...no I've no idea who he is either ;)
Whoever he is, he has a great eye for a photo.
24db

Post by 24db »

very nice design :)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

This DVD rocks ! 8) Very good images and sound, interesting list of tracks, and a very good energy from the band. I wonder : how can Iris drum like that during 2 hours, without being tired (it seems) ? :shock: The two ladies are really great in white... So, a wonderful DVD (but too short, of course).
Cool bonus too, but always in german, so... could someone translate some parts of it, if that's interesting ? (thanks) :?:

A question : some of you said that the London Eye concert lasted more than 2,5 hours, am I correct here ? (waiting for the DVD already :lol: )
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDludo wrote:This DVD rocks ! 8) Very good images and sound, interesting list of tracks, and a very good energy from the band. I wonder : how can Iris drum like that during 2 hours, without being tired (it seems) ? :shock: The two ladies are really great in white... So, a wonderful DVD (but too short, of course).
Cool bonus too, but always in german, so... could someone translate some parts of it, if that's interesting ? (thanks) :?:

A question : some of you said that the London Eye concert lasted more than 2,5 hours, am I correct here ? (waiting for the DVD already :lol: )
The London eye concert was at least 2 and a half hours long,that is going to be another special DVD worth waiting for,it was a fantastic show with a highly enthusiastic audience 8) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

epsilon75 wrote:The London eye concert was at least 2 and a half hours long,that is going to be another special DVD worth waiting for,it was a fantastic show with a highly enthusiastic audience 8) :wink:
Yes, I guess so ! Too bad for me I wasn't there... Some day, I will make it, maybe in 2009 ? :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDludo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The London eye concert was at least 2 and a half hours long,that is going to be another special DVD worth waiting for,it was a fantastic show with a highly enthusiastic audience 8) :wink:
Yes, I guess so ! Too bad for me I wasn't there... Some day, I will make it, maybe in 2009 ? :wink:
Hopefully you can make a concert sometime in 2009,would be good to see you 8)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

epsilon75 wrote:Hopefully you can make a concert sometime in 2009,would be good to see you 8)
Thank you. It's strange to see you and others of the forum in all the DVD and to read your discussions, without being at the concerts... It's like these concerts are in a parallel reality with mythical entities, and the forum is like a bridge between the two realities. You see what I mean ? :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
TDludo wrote:This DVD rocks ! 8) Very good images and sound, interesting list of tracks, and a very good energy from the band. I wonder : how can Iris drum like that during 2 hours, without being tired (it seems) ? :shock: The two ladies are really great in white... So, a wonderful DVD (but too short, of course).

The London eye concert was at least 2 and a half hours long,that is going to be another special DVD worth waiting for,it was a fantastic show with a highly enthusiastic audience 8) :wink:
You're not wrong there Colin. Cloudburst Flight 2008 on Booster II brings that all back.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

TDludo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Hopefully you can make a concert sometime in 2009,would be good to see you 8)
Thank you. It's strange to see you and others of the forum in all the DVD and to read your discussions, without being at the concerts... It's like these concerts are in a parallel reality with mythical entities, and the forum is like a bridge between the two realities. You see what I mean ? :lol:

yes BM understands :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDludo wrote:
I see exactly what you mean Ludo :mrgreen: 8) :wink: :wink:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

bigmoog wrote:yes BM understands :D
I'm sure you do, because BM is more mythical than all entities here ! :lol: :wink:
And the same for Colin, of course... :wink:
Last edited by TDludo on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDludo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:yes BM understands :D
I'm sure you do, because BM is more mythical than all entities here ! :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im off, my cosmic tangerinedream spaceshippe is waiting to take me away :arrow:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: That band photo is worthy of any office Chris,its a superb shot IMHO 8) enjoy the goodies :wink:
It's a great photo. I'm guessing Jim Rackete. It's going to get pride of place.
if my memory serves me correctly, Ralf Strathmann did some work with TD when they were making the Melrose video back in 1990. Im sure he is pictured in the UK TOUR'90 programme. Funny old video was melrose. Very hard to get hold of and theres also the Dolls In The Shadows Video made at the same time on the Three Phase vid/dvd etc
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: It's a great photo. I'm guessing Jim Rackete. It's going to get pride of place.
if my memory serves me correctly, Ralf Strathmann did some work with TD when they were making the Melrose video back in 1990. Im sure he is pictured in the UK TOUR'90 programme. Funny old video was melrose. Very hard to get hold of and theres also the Dolls In The Shadows Video made at the same time on the Three Phase vid/dvd etc

I think you are spot on NOL 8)