FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS -THE CONCERT

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS -THE CONCERT

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D OK Dreamers, time for some pre -Londinium fun.
We're now three fifths of the way through the atomic series, with approx. 160+ minutes of music under our belts, so, excluding encores, that's about a concerts worth. Put yourselves in Edgar's shoes. You've got to edit the current song list down to about one hour twenty (allowing room for the rest of the quintet plus bridge pieces). From the first three albums, which compositions would you perform, and, which would you leave out. Bearing in mind that you are narrating a story, in music. :D :roll: :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Ayumi's Butterflies & Trauma are basic must's. IMHO
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Ayumi's Butterflies & Trauma are basic must's. IMHO
100% in agreement 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I must concur with your choices. I've struggled with 'Springtime' ' cause it's pre-holocaust. Maybe Edgar will create an 'Atomic Seasons Symphony'. That would be AWESOME ! 8) :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D :D I must concur with your choices. I've struggled with 'Springtime' ' cause it's pre-holocaust. Maybe Edgar will create an 'Atomic Seasons Symphony'. That would be AWESOME ! 8) :wink: :arrow:
I would put 'Springtime' as the least favoured of the three so far. but this is not saying it doesn't contain some great music through. 8)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:?: This has to be a very complex call for Edgar - re a live concert. Mind you we don't have the 'fine detail' from Mr HT. Interesting how well 'Ayumi's Butterflies' blended into the Frankfurt Gig, despite it's private assignment status. I guess we won't know until the project is complete. :roll: :?: :arrow:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

just been listening to AIH on headphones for the first time. Tomorrow im going to set about listening to all 3 albums in one sitting! To be honest with you, i hate disecting these albums. If i listen to 'a snippet' of one of them, i want to play all of it. Bit like most concept albums really. Although saying that, id love to hear any of the Five Atomic Seasons at London.
24db

Post by 24db »

A 'highlights' gig, would be great, wherever in the world TD perform it, with I should add some top quality projections to accompany it
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I wouldn't mind hearing 11:02 AM and Insight in concert.

...or indeed any of the series so far.