Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:45 pm 

if you like Beach Bay Bunker i think you will probably like Underwater Sunlight and Canyon Dreams. Most of the music on disc 5 on the Dream Roots box comes from around '85/86. Also check out the Live In Brighton '86.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:46 am 

cantosis wrote:
Welcome to the Forun Zirk. Always great to see new people getting involved. I agree with Jacob about 7 Letters. One of TD`s best albums IMHO. Also try Mota Atma. Another great album.

Welcome Zirk! I can only agree with advice already given, and will also underline 'Mota Atma' as a definite possible, but also (if you can find them) 'Oasis' and 'Canyon Dreams'. Both of the latter have equivalent DVDs with amazing footage of the Grand Canyon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:20 pm 

if you are looking for songs like beach bay bunker [which as you know is from the dream roots box set] then try to get hold of "tangents" box set which gives you a remixed insight into TDs virgin years + soundtracks it contains 5 discs and also includes more unrelaesed material. by the way zirk welcome to the forum. :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: