Help needed with TD usic like Beach Bay Bunker

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

if you like Beach Bay Bunker i think you will probably like Underwater Sunlight and Canyon Dreams. Most of the music on disc 5 on the Dream Roots box comes from around '85/86. Also check out the Live In Brighton '86.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

cantosis wrote:Welcome to the Forun Zirk. Always great to see new people getting involved. I agree with Jacob about 7 Letters. One of TD`s best albums IMHO. Also try Mota Atma. Another great album.
Welcome Zirk! I can only agree with advice already given, and will also underline 'Mota Atma' as a definite possible, but also (if you can find them) 'Oasis' and 'Canyon Dreams'. Both of the latter have equivalent DVDs with amazing footage of the Grand Canyon.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

if you are looking for songs like beach bay bunker [which as you know is from the dream roots box set] then try to get hold of "tangents" box set which gives you a remixed insight into TDs virgin years + soundtracks it contains 5 discs and also includes more unrelaesed material. by the way zirk welcome to the forum. :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division