Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
come on, somebody must know something about this, who do we need to torture? ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
come on, somebody must know something about this, who do we need to torture? ;)


Will just have to wait till tomorrow Andy !

It is strange that we haven't been informed of one though. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
I'll ask... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Looks like maybe there won't be one :cry: If there was surely it would've been announced by now. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
The EP's have been dropped in favour of these :


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetish-bear-bonda ... 240%3A1318


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:16 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Banbury
timer wrote:
The EP's have been dropped in favour of these :


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetish-bear-bonda ... 240%3A1318


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hyperboreauk wrote:
timer wrote:
The EP's have been dropped in favour of these :


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetish-bear-bonda ... 240%3A1318


:lol:


I just bought a dozen :lol: :lol:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
timer wrote:
The EP's have been dropped in favour of these :


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetish-bear-bonda ... 240%3A1318


:lol:


I just bought a dozen :lol: :lol:


Im surprised BM didn't beat you to them ! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
timer wrote:
The EP's have been dropped in favour of these :


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetish-bear-bonda ... 240%3A1318


:lol:


I just bought a dozen :lol: :lol:


Im surprised BM didn't beat you to them ! :wink:


Hes probably more interested in knowing where cheapViagra and CheapCigarette have disappeared :twisted: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
timer wrote:
The EP's have been dropped in favour of these :


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetish-bear-bonda ... 240%3A1318


:lol:


I just bought a dozen :lol: :lol:


Im surprised BM didn't beat you to them ! :wink:


Hes probably more interested in knowing where cheapViagra and CheapCigarette have disappeared :twisted: :wink:


He's certainly got a lot of alternatives to look at in the current spammed Memberlist ! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:21 am
Posts: 213
Location: Birmingham UK
Surely Fallen Angels is the EP for the London concert?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Six By Nine wrote:
Surely Fallen Angels is the EP for the London concert?


That crossed my mind as well 6 x 9 !, it's not as if weve been short of releases this year.

But these Concert EP's so far have been fabulous, and with it being three dates instead of the usual one I would have expected something a little special


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
the BM does not need via.gra, cheap or otherwise :P :P :P

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Last edited by bigmoog on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
bigmoog wrote:
the BM does not need sunshine, cheap or otherwise :P :P :P



EH ? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
the BM does not need sunshine, cheap or otherwise :P :P :P



EH ? :wink:




effing forum :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage