Jerome's Colorado Dawn (1991)

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Jerome's Colorado Dawn (1991)

Post by Jon »

I have always loved this track. Knowing that Jerome was only 21 when he wrote it makes it even better. I think it's by far the best track on the Canyon Dreams CD.

Any stories about this track? Did TD ever play it live? I wonder if Jerome performs it alone on the CD or if Edgar plays on it too.

I just love the way it's arranged and put together. Maybe this was the track that made Edgar understand that he could go on with only Jerome in the band?

PS: I just found out that Edgar has a composition called Colorado Dawn too. Strange...I wonder why he had to call it the same...
Tropylium

Re: Jerome's Colorado Dawn (1991)

Post by Tropylium »

Jon wrote:PS: I just found out that Edgar has a composition called Colorado Dawn too. Strange...I wonder why he had to call it the same...
I think they just like Colorado and dawns…
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Listened to it today and have to say it's quite a nice little track, not his best but pretty good all the same. Personally I think JF excelled himself when doing the DM series which just seemed to get better and better as time went on.