"Astral Voyager" from Green Desert used on RTL TV

Michael66
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

"Astral Voyager" from Green Desert used on RTL TV

Post by Michael66 »

Wow that was strange... couldn't believe my ears! Today, German TV channel RTL used "Astral Voyager" from Green Desert on its prime time news program "RTL Aktuell" as background music for a feature about the recent rise of Spam mails . Here's the video:

http://www.rtl.de/rtlaktuell/rtl_aktuel ... icle=22929

The music is in two places, directly at the beginning and again at 1:16.

I mean, Astral Voyager from 1973 - more or less from a "fans only" release, but broadcasted today to around 4 million viewers. How did that happen? :shock:
Is Ed rich now? ;-)
har

Post by har »

Nice one Michael !

Well spotted.

I love Green Desert.

In the late 70s early 80s? The Scottish evening news had YES - YOURS IS NO DISGRACE as its theme tune for years 8)

Decent music on TV should be made compulsory :roll: possibly on a legislative basis :!:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

har wrote:Decent music on TV should be made compulsory :roll: possibly on a legislative basis :!:
I agree. :) It's just we first need to get decent people at the legislative basis... the way things are now, imagine (or better don't lol) what err... "music" would be made compulsory. :shock: 25 years of musically visionary groups kicked out of the public eye have taken their toll now...
hansx

Post by hansx »

last week I was with my children in the ESA Space Center in Noordwijk. A very interesting place if you like space. But too my surprise they improvise a launch of a Sojoez. And the background music is from TD, Love on a real Train. It was fantastic.