Choice - Cupdisc - 01.11.2008

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Choice - Cupdisc - 01.11.2008

Post by timer »

What can I say - Fabulous rerecordings 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

was there any new t-shirts for sale Tim?
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:was there any new t-shirts for sale Tim?

Im not sure Matt, I sent the Mrs into the Merch scrum as she has bigger bisceps than me ! :oops:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:

Im not sure Matt, I sent the Mrs into the Merch scrum as she has bigger bisceps than me ! :oops:

yes, 2 or 3 designs-nothing new methinketh :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I didn't recognise any new T-shirt designs. At London we had the iBox shirt and a gold lettered shirt which might have been a Snoring Clocks/Watches shirt. I couldn't see it properly whilst trying to get the staff's attention :wink:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

timer wrote:

She is one strong lady, after 15 minutes of getting crushed/suffocated I gave up,against my principle's I had to resort to E Bay :( to get Choice.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

wayfarer wrote:I didn't recognise any new T-shirt designs. At London we had the iBox shirt and a gold lettered shirt which might have been a Snoring Clocks/Watches shirt. I couldn't see it properly whilst trying to get the staff's attention :wink:
:D :D Those 'clock' T-Shirts are GREAT. Edgar told me so on Saturday night. :wink: :arrow:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

wayfarer wrote:I didn't recognise any new T-shirt designs. At London we had the iBox shirt and a gold lettered shirt which might have been a Snoring Clocks/Watches shirt. I couldn't see it properly whilst trying to get the staff's attention :wink:
Correct no new designs the gold lettered one is Entrance to Magic Music.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I would like to see some more t-shirts available in the shop.
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:I would like to see some more t-shirts available in the shop.
Be good to have another run of the Rubycon, Ricochet ,Phaedra shirts from a couple of years ago, And to also expand on these for the other cover artwork.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I would have loved Choice even better if they'd have put the Cloudburst Flight 2008 on there.
It would have been a MUST have
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

alipaul wrote:I would have loved Choice even better if they'd have put the Cloudburst Flight 2008 on there.
I REALLY hope that makes it to CD / DVD one day soon... what a moment that was :D :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

alipaul wrote:I would have loved Choice even better if they'd have put the Cloudburst Flight 2008 on there.
Maybe they save it for a Force Majeure 2009 release... ?
Anyway since Cloudburst Flight is one of my fav TD pieces, I can't wait to hear it, the live version from one of the concerts or in a studio recording! :) If there's no CD or DVD release from this month's concerts (were there cameras?), I hope for a download in the TD shop soon.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Michael66 wrote:
Maybe they save it for a Force Majeure 2009 release... ?
I think that we will see that, and possibly Thief 2009. i am absolutely heartbroken that I missed Cloudburst Flight. So is the friend I was with. We both felt the need to leave for trains (and the fact that the sound mix didn't agree with my sensibilities :wink: )

that's the choice we made - tough.
timer

Post by timer »

Booster Vol 2 for Cloudburst flight - Please TD. Some people Ive contacted who could not attend the show are absolutely gutted they missed TD playing this, and it took a while to convince them I wasn't telling a fib !