Choice - Cupdisc - 01.11.2008

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

billythefish wrote:
alipaul wrote:I would have loved Choice even better if they'd have put the Cloudburst Flight 2008 on there.
It would have been a MUST have
I REALLY hope that makes it to CD / DVD one day soon... what a moment that was :D :D
Me too. I want a download of the show asap. The moment was just sublime. The sequencer work was just pounding and top marks to TQ and Bernhard for their solo playing.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Lets hope TD get the concert on download in the next few weeks and then I hope we can get the DVD for xmas ;-)
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

It would be really nice to have an official release of the entire show on CD (or at least one of the more recent shows). TD Plays EF would be nice.
timer

Post by timer »

Beaubourg wrote:It would be really nice to have an official release of the entire show on CD (or at least one of the more recent shows). TD Plays EF would be nice.

TD plays EF is available (if you didn't realise) as a download on this site. It's a fantastic recording of a fantastic concert. 8) 8) 8)
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

timer wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:It would be really nice to have an official release of the entire show on CD (or at least one of the more recent shows). TD Plays EF would be nice.

TD plays EF is available (if you didn't realise) as a download on this site. It's a fantastic recording of a fantastic concert. 8) 8) 8)
No, I know about the download. I'm just hoping for some actual CD releases of some of the more recent shows.

Also, is "Choice" a Cupdisc or just a limited-run concert EP?
timer

Post by timer »

Beaubourg wrote:
timer wrote:

No, I know about the download. I'm just hoping for some actual CD releases of some of the more recent shows.

ITs a Cupdisc 8)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

timer wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:
timer wrote:

ITs a Cupdisc 8)
Yes, minimum 15 mins of moosic!
24db

Post by 24db »

haven't even played mine yet...or for that matter unpacked my posters :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

LOART is a superb mix,this will get a lot of airplay here 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Choice now available to order at CDS. along with copies of Sleeping Watches, One Night in space, Metaphor , plus the latest AIH , Fallen Angels releases. 8)
ant

Post by ant »

:) CHOICE will be available from CD Services in Dundee from next week at £6.99 plus shipping, in case anyone wants one. :)
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

Ricochet ! 8)
jacob

Post by jacob »

Brilliant ep of cover versions. Track one is the winner. 8)
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

jacob wrote:Brilliant ep of cover versions. Track one is the winner. 8)
I agree 8) Track one is very sensual IMHO :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I am not ashamed to say I had a lump in my throat and felt my eyes welling up a bit when I heard those first few sounds of LOART. My best birthday present ever. Thank You Edgar/TD 8)