London 2008 DVD

HarryPotter No7
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

London 2008 DVD

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I guess this thread was going to start sometime....... :D :!:

This was by far the best TD concert I've attended for a long long time and the anticipation for a DVD release is killing me :) Altho I've had 'Views from a red Train' since its release I made the mistake of only listening to it once so when I heard 'Trauma' blasting out Saturday nite it totally blew me away, a truely amazing track!

So, let's hope this concert gets released soon, I'm thinking before Christmas is very unlikely but who knows.......as long as it's released in its entirety sometime I'll be a happy person :)

All the best :P
cantosis

Re: London 2008 DVD

Post by cantosis »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:I guess this thread was going to start sometime....... :D :!:

This was by far the best TD concert I've attended for a long long time and the anticipation for a DVD release is killing me :) Altho I've had 'Views from a red Train' since its release I made the mistake of only listening to it once so when I heard 'Trauma' blasting out Saturday nite it totally blew me away, a truely amazing track!

So, let's hope this concert gets released soon, I'm thinking before Christmas is very unlikely but who knows.......as long as it's released in its entirety sometime I'll be a happy person :)

It will be good if there is some new merchadise around xmas time. It was great last xmas when once all the festivities had ended I knew I still had some TD goodies due :-)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Guess that will be too soon. The mastering etc. has to be done and that takes some time. I guess. But maybe TD can release the dvd of the Lorely concert before Christmas. Not so bad either.
:D
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

hansx wrote:But maybe TD can release the dvd of the Lorely concert before Christmas. Not so bad either.
:D
I think that's more likely, Hans :arrow: we'll probably have to wait a bit longer for the London concert to reach the DVD format, but a download would surely be possible sooner :idea: :?:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

How about a 3-track Cupdisc before Christmas with all November 2008 live performances of Cloudburst flight? :D
I'm in no rush to get the DVD though, the more time it takes, the more time they can spend on proper footage editing.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Last year we got the One Night in Space DVD at Christmas and the concert was on the 7th October. I got the impression that TD only just about made the deadline so I suspect that we probably won't get the Forum show before Christmas. I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong though. I think it's more likely that we'll get the Lorely DVD first.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:Last year we got the One Night in Space DVD at Christmas and the concert was on the 7th October. I got the impression that TD only just about made the deadline so I suspect that we probably won't get the Forum show before Christmas. I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong though. I think it's more likely that we'll get the Lorely DVD first.
I think it will be Loreley and i very much hope it is 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Well I hope if the continue to bring out DVDs for every show they make them a bit different like they have with the The Epsilon Journey. A lot of these shows are not that different as far as setlists goes. So for me to continue buying them they will have to be a bit different and I am sure they will be.
timer

Post by timer »

i thought last weekends sets were pretty fresh :?
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Chris Monk wrote:Last year we got the One Night in Space DVD at Christmas and the concert was on the 7th October. I got the impression that TD only just about made the deadline so I suspect that we probably won't get the Forum show before Christmas. I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong though. I think it's more likely that we'll get the Lorely DVD first.
:D :D Last two New Years Eves me and Debs have watched TD concerts with a couple of bottles of 'champers'. The London Eye DVD plus champers will do us a treat this year too. 8) 8) 8) :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:i thought last weekends sets were pretty fresh :?
Yeh I agree the London one was but I mean if there is a Scotland one and USA one...I can`t see them being much different.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

cantosis wrote:
Yeh I agree the London one was but I mean if there is a Scotland one and USA one...I can`t see them being much different.
:D :D Isn't the US set supposed to be more 'movie music' oriented :?: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

prophetfive wrote:
cantosis wrote:
:D :D Isn't the US set supposed to be more 'movie music' oriented :?: :arrow:
have to wait and see I guess 8)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D If I was Edgar, I'd certainly include "Trauma" and "Cloudburst Flight". An absolute must for this gig. IMHO 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
24db

Re: London 2008 DVD

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:I guess this thread was going to start sometime....... :D :!:

Trauma would sound fresh...it's not on VFART ;)