Cloudburst Flight 2009?

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

I've enjoyed all of the rerecorded albums so far, if Edgar feels inspired to have a go at Force Majeure then I'll certainly want a copy. Good to see that Tangram 2008 had to be reprinted, it shows that they are popular.

Would I like a copy of the version of Cloudburst Flight played at the Forum?

You bet.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

alipaul replied on Choice cd;
I would have loved Choice even better if they'd have put the Cloudburst Flight 2008 on there.
It would have been a MUST have
Looks like it'll have to be Cloudburst Flight 2009 for the special 30th Anniversary edition.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Cloudburst Flight, for nearly 30 years of my life has been total, one of my favourite 'short' pieces of tangmusic (along with SUNGATE and a few other tracks from sorceror and strat....)...it is beautiful, sublimely evocative and BRILLIANT, just a pure classic.....I always hoped that it is never reworked or flightentiZED.....but....but.....but, after hearing the 2008 version.....BRING IT ON EDGAR.........the track is IMMENSE and tangy.... :D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:Cloudburst Flight, for nearly 30 years of my life has been total, one of my favourite 'short' pieces of tangmusic (along with SUNGATE and a few other tracks from sorceror and strat....)...it is beautiful, sublimely evocative and BRILLIANT, just a pure classic.....I always hoped that it is never reworked or flightentiZED.....but....but.....but, after hearing the 2008 version.....BRING IT ON EDGAR.........the track is IMMENSE and tangy.... :D :D
totally agree it's been zesti-sized to the max...BRILLIANT!
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:Cloudburst Flight, for nearly 30 years of my life has been total, one of my favourite 'short' pieces of tangmusic (along with SUNGATE and a few other tracks from sorceror and strat....)...it is beautiful, sublimely evocative and BRILLIANT, just a pure classic.....I always hoped that it is never reworked or flightentiZED.....but....but.....but, after hearing the 2008 version.....BRING IT ON EDGAR.........the track is IMMENSE and tangy.... :D :D
Didn't hear it until now. I have recordings of Lorely and UCLA. But didn't have the time to listen to it. But I have to say, Edgar you have my vote.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I'm not sure if I want a FM re-recording.remix but White Eagle would be very welcome :D