"The Harbor" lyrics

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

DV , I apologise completely to you if you feel my statements and bahaviour has been offensive or insulting towards you in any way. Perhaps like you say I am not fully aware of my character flaws, I'll certainly look into those with a view to improving my online netiquette.

So with all personal grievances done and dusted, im really looking forward to you answering my question.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:DV , I apologise completely to you if you feel my statements and bahaviour has been offensive or insulting towards you in any way. Perhaps like you say I am not fully aware of my character flaws, I'll certainly look into those with a view to improving my online netiquette.

So with all personal grievances done and dusted, im really looking forward to you answering my question.
I don't forgive you and won't forget your insults.

This was your question;

"i'm not trying to because Im still waiting for an answer as to why you emphatically stated echosnare (DV?) did not imply one thing,and that I was wrong for thinking that he did, but then looked for evidence to back up my point a short while later ?"

I never backed up your "evidence". I took the view that Echosnare had good reason to be offended by Pertou's rude reply to his post. What goes around come around, do you really understand? You have always seen it from one side only ever jibing at Echosnare, never Pertou who infact started it; as your first post to Echosnare today was yet another example of this. Anyway, who are you to lecture others about attacks when you are the prime mover in this area. You are being so hypocritical JD (Jerry B).
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JD

Post by JD »

I think you forgot to write something ? like the answer to the question perhaps ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:I think you forgot to write something ? like the answer to the question perhaps ?
I've answered above....
JD

Post by JD »

"I don't forgive you and won't forget your insults."

God knows how you survive in the world of real insults then ? If being referred to as "Flower" gets you this upset then you need to toughen up.
But we both know the real reason for all of this diversion away from the thread.

"I never backed up your "evidence". I took the view that Echosnare had good reason to be offended by Pertou's rude reply to his post."

but why did you do even that when you firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort ? This is the answer you refuse to give me ?

" What goes around come around, do you really understand? You have always seen it from one side only ever jibing at Echosnare, never Pertou who infact started it; as your first post to Echosnare today was yet another example of this."

Not delving too much into yet another diversion tactic, I was curious why ES may have seen himself as a victim in this instance, when in the past he has put forward loud arguments agains people bad mouthing an album they are yet to hear in its entirety.

"Anyway, who are you to lecture others about attacks when you are the prime mover in this area. You are being so hypocritical"

Am I lecturing anybody this way ? Who have I attacked here ? Do you feel attacked now ? even though your first post to me this afternoon was written in such a way, with your forceful "!"

JD (Jerry B).[/quote]

whats the big deal about that ? Ive already explained the difference in username here, I actually didnt think anybody would remember or care.

When you answer this post, please please please pay speacial attention to this section:

*but why did you do even that when you firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort ? This is the answer you refuse to give me ?*
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:
*but why did you do even that when you firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort ? This is the answer you refuse to give me ?*
You've got it wrong geezer, I never said "I firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort." Why don't you quote exactly what I actually said? How about giving me a straight answer, now?
JD

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote:
You've got it wrong geezer, I never said "I firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort." Why don't you quote exactly what I actually said? How about giving me a straight answer, now?
But I never quoted you as saying "I firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort" as you very well know. I said this is something you firmly believe, and it must be for you to have written such a definite statement :

"Echosnare never said or implied anyone attacked him."

That's is a definite statement is it not ?
You use the word "never" here, and the statement (in case you dont know what it means) tells me you believe ES "Never said" and "never implied" that "anybody attacked him".

If you wrote that statement but actually deep down thought he was implying he had been attacked, then just own up to it, it'll be less embarrassing for you in the long run.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

"I don't forgive you and won't forget your insults."

"God knows how you survive in the world of real insults then ? If being referred to as "Flower" gets you this upset then you need to toughen up.
But we both know the real reason for all of this diversion away from the thread."

That is so rich coming from you. You won't accept your stinking hypocricy, ever. Unlike you, I can insult people to their face when necessary. What you said to BTF about me was very insulting and I would like to insult you back.

" What goes around come around, do you really understand? You have always seen it from one side only ever jibing at Echosnare, never Pertou who infact started it; as your first post to Echosnare today was yet another example of this."

"Not delving too much into yet another diversion tactic, I was curious why ES may have seen himself as a victim in this instance, when in the past he has put forward loud arguments agains people bad mouthing an album they are yet to hear in its entirety."

That is rich coming from the master of bile, you.
JD

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:"I don't forgive you and won't forget your insults."

"God knows how you survive in the world of real insults then ? If being referred to as "Flower" gets you this upset then you need to toughen up.
But we both know the real reason for all of this diversion away from the thread."

That is so rich coming from you. You won't accept your stinking hypocricy, ever. Unlike you, I can insult people to their face when necessary. What you said to BTF about me was very insulting and I would like to insult you back.

"Not delving too much into yet another diversion tactic, I was curious why ES may have seen himself as a victim in this instance, when in the past he has put forward loud arguments agains people bad mouthing an album they are yet to hear in its entirety."

Follow Diversion :arrow:
Last edited by JD on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JD

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: You've got it wrong geezer, I never said "I firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort." Why don't you quote exactly what I actually said? How about giving me a straight answer, now?
But I never quoted you as saying "I firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort" as you very well know. I said this is something you firmly believe, and it must be for you to have written such a definite statement :

You use the word "never" here, and the statement (in case you dont know what it means) tells me you believe ES "Never said" and "never implied" that "anybody attacked him".

If you wrote that statement but actually deep down thought he was implying he had been attacked, then just own up to it, it'll be less embarrassing for you in the long run.
geezer, why don't you quote the exact thing I said that you want me to answer to? Is it because you believe what you want to believe rather that what I said?
Im not sure how many times I have to write this ???

if you believed what you wrote (the line qouted above) why did you then go searching for WHY echo may have been implying he had been attacked ? If you believed and stated he hadnt ....then why look for reasons WHY he may have been, especially when your whole point of telling me I was wrong is based on this statement "Echosnare never said or implied anyone attacked him."
Stop pretending (I hope) to be stupid DV, enough diversions.
Last edited by JD on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:

Merely anwers to your many diversions.
JD

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote:

Very lame answer, I keep asking and askin and asking very clearly for you to explain one thing to me.Its in my last post, and many of the other posts before it. Put up or shut up ..as they say.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote: But I never quoted you as saying "I firmly believed ES was not implying anything of the sort" as you very well know. I said this is something you firmly believe, and it must be for you to have written such a definite statement :

geezer, why don't you quote the exact thing I said that you want me to answer to? Is it because you believe what you want to believe rather that what I said?
Im not sure how many times I have to write this ???

if you believed what you wrote (the line qouted above) why did you then go searching for WHY echo may have been implying he had been attacked ? If you believed and stated he hadnt ....then why look for reasons WHY he may have been, especially when your whole point of telling me I was wrong is based on this statement "Echosnare never said or implied anyone attacked him."
Stop pretending (I hope) to be stupid DV, enough diversions.
Read this carefully geezer, If you had read my answer you would understand that there is a point to be made beside the point wether you think ES feels he will be attacked or argued with as you would have, anyway. I already given my answer but as you are not rational you can't understand it. Remember, I owe you zero respect.
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote: Follow Diversion :arrow:
Very lame answer, I keep asking and askin and asking very clearly for you to explain one thing to me.Its in my last post, and many of the other posts before it. Put up or shut up ..as they say.
Tell me that to my face, geezer.
JD

Post by JD »

"Read thid carefully geezer, If you had read my answer you would understand that there is a point to be made beside the point wether you think ES feels he will be attacked or argued with as you would have, anyway. I already given my answer but as you are not rational you can't understand it. Remember, I owe you zero respect."

Oh dear God ! you are really scraping the barrel. and why do you keep saying "I owe you zero respect" like some kind of hooded street homie ?

You haven't answered my question, you never will. You know you made a fool of yourself, but you fail to see you're making yourself look even worse with all of this diversion arguments/statements etc

Utter nonsense. :roll: