"The Harbor" lyrics

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Merely anwers to your many diversions.
Very lame answer, I keep asking and askin and asking very clearly for you to explain one thing to me.Its in my last post, and many of the other posts before it. Put up or shut up ..as they say.
Tell me that to my face, geezer.
Goodbye DV. I'll talk to you some more when you grow up !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote: Very lame answer, I keep asking and askin and asking very clearly for you to explain one thing to me.Its in my last post, and many of the other posts before it. Put up or shut up ..as they say.
Tell me that to my face, geezer.
Goodbye DV. I'll talk to you some more when you grow up !
Good luck in the real world.... what with your personality disorder, etc.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Two different statements for the geezer to try and understand the difference:

1. I firmly believed Echosnare was not implying anything of the sort.

2. Echosnare never said or implied anyone attacked him.

Rational people will be able to spot the difference.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

billythefish wrote:Funny how, even when Echosnare is not contributing, he is causing arguments...

BTW - I love the Harbor track too, and although I find the singer's voice a little too wobbly, the electonics and sense of excitement are wonderful.
Slowly growing on me too Stephen. Although I don't think the vocals are the best I've heard, they fit the music perfectly and the tone is very calming and relaxing.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
billythefish wrote:Funny how, even when Echosnare is not contributing, he is causing arguments...

BTW - I love the Harbor track too, and although I find the singer's voice a little too wobbly, the electonics and sense of excitement are wonderful.
Slowly growing on me too Stephen. Although I don't think the vocals are the best I've heard, they fit the music perfectly and the tone is very calming and relaxing.
? well that's a turn up Mick, I thought you'd just keep disliking it.
Last edited by 24db on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JD

Post by JD »

Hobo wrote:

The Harbour is one of my all time Halsinger era favourites. Has there been a live version ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:

? well that's a turn up Mick, I thought you'd just keep disliking it.
Expect the unexpected! What was this thread about again? :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

JD wrote:
Hobo wrote:

The Harbour is one of my all time Halsinger era favourites. Has there been a live version ?
I'd love to know - I also really like Dancing on a White Moon, and these two and Smile are my favourite vocal TD tracks.l
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

billythefish wrote:
JD wrote:
Hobo wrote: Slowly growing on me too Stephen. Although I don't think the vocals are the best I've heard, they fit the music perfectly and the tone is very calming and relaxing.
I'd love to know - I also really like Dancing on a White Moon, and these two and Smile are my favourite vocal TD tracks.l
Funnily enough I was listening to a favourite Eloy CD, The Tides Return Forever, the other day and noticed that one of the vocalist was a certain Jocelyn B Smith. Anyone who thinks she can't sing ought to listen to this track because the vocals are absolutely outstanding.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I think Jocelyn B Smith has an excellent voice................Im a BIG tyger fan 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I think Jocelyn B Smith has an excellent voice................Im a BIG tyger fan 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Regarding the last three posts..you benn on th grog Colin.. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

Mmm. Interesting thread!

I have been away doing a thing we grown ups call working, as well as being away for a couple days attending the funeral of a very dear friend.

I have also been heavily involved, in the last few weeks, in the disciplining of a former member of staff who is on the verge of being dismissed for bullying colleagues, & when challenged about it, claimed that they were the victim. (That bit sounds familiar).
I haven't been avoiding the forum, but have much more important things to do, as you can see.

So, I find it astounding that an innocuous comment can cause so much ferment, especially when I was making light of the MFP thread. (The clue is in the smilies).

Of course, it doesn't surprise me who the person is, making such a big deal about it, and that when he can't make his petty niggling attacks at me, and get the response he wants, picks on someone else.

My advice?

1/ Grow up

2/ Go and find a sense of humour.

You'll notice I didn't tell anyone to vanish.... :lol:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

I think it's more funny that when JD IS contributing, he is causing arguments. :lol: