Tomorrow Never Knows

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :mrgreen: 8) spot-on

Well ! We usually get some tracks thrown in that we bang on about on here for months before a gig 'CLB' ! for one. Which I for one find very rewarding to hear, so why not let the 'old boy' choose a favorite as well. 8)
Im in total agreement mate,i still live in hope EF and the band can give us "Arnold Layne" in concert and the ladies can throw their underwear on stage :idea: :P :D
Won't be too many pairs then CJ ! and you can count the Mrs out of those sort of shinanigans !
r4man

Post by r4man »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Whatever Edgar feels like throwing into the setist is fine by me. It's his setlist after all ! 8)
:mrgreen: 8) spot-on
what if it was the birdy song? ;)
I dunno, "Three Blind Mice" turned out ok, don't you think?
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

Well ! We usually get some tracks thrown in that we bang on about on here for months before a gig 'CLB' ! for one. Which I for one find very rewarding to hear, so why not let the 'old boy' choose a favorite as well. 8)
Im in total agreement mate,i still live in hope EF and the band can give us "Arnold Layne" in concert and the ladies can throw their underwear on stage :idea: :P :D
Hmm, sounds nice. :D :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

r4man wrote:
24db wrote:
what if it was the birdy song? ;)
I dunno, "Three Blind Mice" turned out ok, don't you think?
That's what my parent's always said about the end to side 1 of Logo's :roll:
aaronmcphee

Post by aaronmcphee »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
Won't be too many pairs then CJ ! and you can count the Mrs out of those sort of shinanigans !
Given the choice of underwear caught, The Spa babe....Iris's level of perspiration would make a soggy prize!
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

aaronmcphee wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Im in total agreement mate,i still live in hope EF and the band can give us "Arnold Layne" in concert and the ladies can throw their underwear on stage :idea: :P :D

Given the choice of underwear caught, The Spa babe....Iris's level of perspiration would make a soggy prize!
Iris doesn't perspire, she glows!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

aaronmcphee wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Im in total agreement mate,i still live in hope EF and the band can give us "Arnold Layne" in concert and the ladies can throw their underwear on stage :idea: :P :D
I wouldn't mind :wink: :wink: :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

just found out this superb track is featured on the new Booster Vol2!!
GREAT NEWS!!!!

.....order placed :D

a happy fan!!!!
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

I think I'd die of hapiness on the spot if that ever happened!! Arnold Layne or Interstellar Overdrive :wink: