Tomorrow Never Knows

HarryPotter No7
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tomorrow Never Knows

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I believe this to be the name of the last-but-one track TD performed at the London gig on 1st Nov.

Does anyone know if this track has been released before? or seeing as tho Thorston kinda sang on it, is it available on one of his own Cds?

It's fast becoming my favourite TD track for quite some time and would love to hear a good quality version of it......I'm even more gutted it probably won't make the DVD release either.....

Cheers
timer

Re: Tomorrow Never Knows

Post by timer »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:I believe this to be the name of the last-but-one track TD performed at the London gig on 1st Nov.

Does anyone know if this track has been released before? or seeing as tho Thorston kinda sang on it, is it available on one of his own Cds?

It's fast becoming my favourite TD track for quite some time and would love to hear a good quality version of it......I'm even more gutted it probably won't make the DVD release either.....

Cheers
The original is a composition by the Beatles .
hansx

Post by hansx »

timer wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:I believe this to be the name of the last-but-one track TD performed at the London gig on 1st Nov.

Cheers
And a hell of a track. Personally I think, leave the tracks of the Beatles. It will be never better than the original. :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hansx wrote:
timer wrote:

Cheers
And a hell of a track. Personally I think, leave the tracks of the Beatles. It will be never better than the original. :)

i agree, let TD BE TD, let the beatles be the beatles :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:
timer wrote: The original is a composition by the Beatles .

Personally i dont think its done to better the Beatles,its recorded as a tribute to them and Edgar is obviously a fan.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote: And a hell of a track. Personally I think, leave the tracks of the Beatles. It will be never better than the original. :)

Personally i dont think its done to better the Beatles,its recorded as a tribute to them and Edgar is obviously a fan.
fair comment, but I want to hear the TANGS play TD :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote: And a hell of a track. Personally I think, leave the tracks of the Beatles. It will be never better than the original. :)

They did Eleanor Rigby as well in the London gig n the 90s so Edgar obviously has a liking for The Beatles. I quite liked both tracks by TD which is a surprise as I have never been a big fan of The Beatles.
24db

Post by 24db »

don't forget 'Back in the U.S.S.R' that they played as the last encore at the Astoria in 2003
hansx

Post by hansx »

If Edgar wants to tribute someone, then please tribute the early TD with that old stumping rhytms. :D But Beatlessongs without the vocals etc from John and Paul and George isn't the real one.
timer

Post by timer »

Whatever Edgar feels like throwing into the setist is fine by me. It's his setlist after all ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Whatever Edgar feels like throwing into the setist is fine by me. It's his setlist after all ! 8)
:mrgreen: 8) spot-on
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Whatever Edgar feels like throwing into the setist is fine by me. It's his setlist after all ! 8)

Well ! We usually get some tracks thrown in that we bang on about on here for months before a gig 'CBF' ! for one. Which I for one find very rewarding to hear, so why not let the 'old boy' choose a favorite as well. 8)
Last edited by timer on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Well ! We usually get some tracks thrown in that we bang on about on here for months before a gig 'CLB' ! for one. Which I for one find very rewarding to hear, so why not let the 'old boy' choose a favorite as well. 8)
Im in total agreement mate,i still live in hope EF and the band can give us "Arnold Layne" in concert and the ladies can throw their underwear on stage :idea: :P :D
Last edited by epsilon75 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
what if it was the birdy song? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :mrgreen: 8) spot-on

Well ! We usually get some tracks thrown in that we bang on about on here for months before a gig 'CLB' ! for one. Which I for one find very rewarding to hear, so why not let the 'old boy' choose a favorite as well. 8)
Im in total agreement mate,i still live in hope EF and the band can give us "Arnold Layne" in concert and the ladies can throw their underwear on stage :idea: :P :D