++ LATEST U P D A T E: X-MAS GOODIES....++

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

I`ll always order from Eastgate as I find their service second to none. I know some people have had problems but I can only go by my own.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've had pretty good service from Eastgate over the years. Sometimes the stuff comes quickly and sometimes it seems to take for ever. Not really Eastgate's fault, it's the postal service in this country.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Chris Monk wrote:I've had pretty good service from Eastgate over the years. Sometimes the stuff comes quickly and sometimes it seems to take for ever. Not really Eastgate's fault, it's the postal service in this country.

well, Thee Royal Mail have instructed all Postmen will have to walk at 4mph instead of 2.1 mph, according to the BBC :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I've had pretty good service from Eastgate over the years. Sometimes the stuff comes quickly and sometimes it seems to take for ever. Not really Eastgate's fault, it's the postal service in this country.

well, Thee Royal Mail have instructed all Postmen will have to walk at 4mph instead of 2.1 mph, according to the BBC :D
By calculation that changes our postal delivery to 14:00hrs instead of 16:00 hrs as it is at present - and they call that 1st class :evil:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

By calculation that changes our postal delivery to 14:00hrs instead of 16:00 hrs as it is at present - and they call that 1st class :evil:
I've had three parcels sent to myself go missing in the last month...also two Xmas cards containing money sent by me to my Nieces have failed to arrive.. :evil:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

My Goodies had come in.

Rock on with TD Music! :lol:

:!: :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

cantosis wrote:I`ll always order from Eastgate as I find their service second to none. I know some people have had problems but I can only go by my own.
As you know, I recently had problems with an Eastgate delivery, but they came through with flying colours! I can't praise them highly enough and would recommend them to anyone. :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Hobo wrote:
cantosis wrote:I`ll always order from Eastgate as I find their service second to none. I know some people have had problems but I can only go by my own.
As you know, I recently had problems with an Eastgate delivery, but they came through with flying colours! I can't praise them highly enough and would recommend them to anyone. :D
I had an issue with my last delivery but fair play to eastgate i recieved my goods within 4 days of the problem being realised.
You can't beat that sort of service.
So i'll always use Eastgate for my orders (unless they can't supply for any reason)
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I've always had an excellent result from my orders with Eastgate. :D
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

The only time a TD item (the new version of Goblin's club that's out of print now) never arrived was when I ordered not from Eastgate, but from a quite popular EM shop in the Netherlands. My mistake I didn't choose insured delivery, but it would have doubled the delivery costs. "You live, you learn..." Mrs. Morissette has a point there. ;-)
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I would always order from Eastgate - not only do they offer very good after sales service but all monies goes to TD rather than third party sellers :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Nice Christmascard of the band.
The TDOC site will also be updated in a few days. I am very curious about it.
timer

Post by timer »

hansx wrote:Nice Christmascard of the band.
It has been updated in a few area's already Hansx !! 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
hansx wrote:Nice Christmascard of the band.
It has been updated in a few area's already Hansx !! 8)
+ the Miracle Mile soundtrack to download
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

What great value this club has turned out to be, I have had more than expected already and we still got till May to go 8)