TD 07/08

Justin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD 07/08

Post by Justin »

Just gave myself a reminder while trying to compile a Best of TD over the last couple of years for the car how much good stuff TD have produced even only in the last 2 years. Mind boggling!!!! If u list the releases from 07 and 08 there is so much great material. But hey, u know all this! :)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Yup the last two years of TD has been superb. TD are on a roll and long may it continue.. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

'for me' this a real return to form for TD, a different era perhaps, but in some ways more direct, more emotional, it's music that moves you and for that (and a million other things) I thank every single musician that's been in TD ranks over the years and to Edgar in particular
timer

Post by timer »

I would say that this 'new era' of Wonderful fresh TD really started back with Joan d' Arc.

The last two years have seen an incredible sucession of beautifully crafted TD / EF music , which seems to be carrying on with 'Lord Nelson' and the track listing for Booster II.

No doubt in my mind that we have more wonderfull music to embrace from Edgar and his mery band in the years to come. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:I would say that this 'new era' of Wonderful fresh TD really started back with Joan d' Arc.

The last two years have seen an incredible sucession of beautifully crafted TD / EF music , which seems to be carrying on with 'Lord Nelson' and the track listing for Booster II.

No doubt in my mind that we have more wonderfull music to embrace from Edgar and his mery band in the years to come. 8)
I would agree :)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:I would say that this 'new era' of Wonderful fresh TD really started back with Joan d' Arc.

I would agree :)
And so do I :)
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

I actually did an 07/08 compilation for my brother before the Forum concert and the only challenge was fitting all of the superb music over the last couple of years onto one CD - that certainly would not have been the case for me even 2 or 3 years ago!

Even when TD were at their perceived pinnacle(s) in the mid 70's/ early 80's I struggle to think of a period when they produced the volume of consistently good music as Edgar has produced in the last 2 years!

It's been a real buzz listening to each new release and fully justified staying with the band even when they produced stuff that wasn't always to my taste.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

As a very recent fan of TD it has been a great, great two years. 2009 is looking good to extend this golden era.
"Sydney till I Die"
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

LD was never involved with TD-Music. :lol: :D :wink:

:!: :arrow: