Thank You TD for 2008

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Thank You TD for 2008

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Thank you Edgar and all the band, Bianca, EB and the Eastgate Team for this fantastic year 2008.

1)Thank you for the high quality of so many tracks this year.(Trauma, Leviathan,Huckebees Dream,Purple Diluvial, Angel in Barbed Wire and so many others including the specially great reworked old tracks).
2) Thank you for the quantity of the tracks this year.Can we really imagine all the work that Edgar make for us ? ....and all is good in my opinion.
3) Thank you for all the surprises of the TDOC (the nice pictures,the nice tracks and the raffles and so many others things).
4)Thank you for the different shows of this year with good sound ,nice lights and a very nice work of every member of the band who give a special musical color to the tracks.
5)Thank you for the time you past with the fans after every shows;.We have too the chance to be fans of a band who have many sense of humour and a love for all the arts.

(sorry for my bad english)

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Re: Thank You TD for 2008

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Thank you Edgar and all the band, Bianca, EB and the Eastgate Team for this fantastic year 2008.

1)Thank you for the high quality of so many tracks this year.(Trauma, Leviathan,Huckebees Dream,Purple Diluvial, Angel in Barbed Wire and so many others including the specially great reworked old tracks).
2) Thank you for the quantity of the tracks this year.Can we really imagine all the work that Edgar make for us ? ....and all is good in my opinion.
3) Thank you for all the surprises of the TDOC (the nice pictures,the nice tracks and the raffles and so many others things).
4)Thank you for the different shows of this year with good sound ,nice lights and a very nice work of every member of the band who give a special musical color to the tracks.
5)Thank you for the time you past with the fans after every shows;.We have too the chance to be fans of a band who have many sense of humour and a love for all the arts.

(sorry for my bad english)

Charles
nicely put Charles, there's very little I can add apart from...thanks!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Same here :D

2008 have proved that Edgar is still (and IMO will always be) THE KING :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Same here :D

2008 have proved that Edgar is still (and IMO will always be) THE KING :P
Could not agree more,Long live the KING :D :P 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

I can agree with this. Thanks for every year we get something new from TD. :D
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Here Here!!!
It was an absolute pleasure meeting all of TD at the Forum, a dream come true - 2008 is a definate winner for TD for me, plus the music output has been outstanding with tracks including Trauma, Purple Deluvial and Leviathan, plus I can't wait to hear Booster vol2 in 2009.
Sallys Garden is even my girlfriend's favourite track!!

Thanks TD :D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Thanks you Tangerine Dream for Change my Life around. :D :wink:

The Tangerine Dream Years
1996-2006

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

2008 wasn't too good a year for me personally but through it all TD have been bringing light where there was dark. Can't wait for 2009, it's got to be better than 2008 and there will be new TD music to listen to.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

*Delete*

-double post.
Last edited by Chris Monk on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yes indeed a big big thank you to Edgar and all in the band for so much great music (and pictures) in 2008 and for the excellent gig at the start of November. Next time you guys come over (hopefully later in 2009) I will stay overnight in a hotel so I can stay and chat to you all for the first time. I hate having to dash off to get trains etc home missing out on meeting Edgar, Thorsten, Bernhard and the lovely ladies too.

May you all, including EB and all at Eastgate have a very very happy and peaceful 2009, and the same to all you TD Fans where ever you are!!

Keep Dreaming.

Best Wishes from The Ant :D
Biggus Dickus