Do you still listen to all eras of TD music?

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Of course I do. Only the first 4 albums don't come in my player. never listen to those. But albums as Pergamon, Force, Tangram etc. are the best ever in this category. Will always play them, until I die, I presume. :D
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I can still put on ATEM and enjoy the living heck out of it ... somehow, just like ALPHA CENTAURI, I can still see a lot of images in those quiet soundscapes ... and to be honest with you ... would love to see TD do a few more of those ... sometimes things are so light, and subtle ... and that tends to trigger a lot of neat images in your head.

I can play some of the recent material, but I will admit that none of it has the exceptional punch to your inner-ds that it used to have ...

While I enjoy what is being done today, I am starting to feel that this is ... a nice soundtrack ...

When I first got into TD, it was way more than that ... and I guess that at 59 there are not as many surprises in the music anymore ... we're not discussing the beautiful melodies and sequences here btw ...