Paradiso cd's

tuftuf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Paradiso cd's

Post by tuftuf »

I wanted to know if any other has the same problem (?) with your Paradiso cd's, got my copy soon after release on the website, to find out after unwrapping and starting to rip to my portable pc that the number 1 cd was in fact the number 2 and vice versa, I suppose the prints on the cd must have been switched.

:?: :evil: :?:
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
24db

Re: Paradiso cd's

Post by 24db »

tuftuf wrote:I wanted to know if any other has the same problem (?) with your Paradiso cd's, got my copy soon after release on the website, to find out after unwrapping and starting to rip to my portable pc that the number 1 cd was in fact the number 2 and vice versa, I suppose the prints on the cd must have been switched.

They're all like that, it's a problem from when they were mastered
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

24db wrote: They're all like that, it's a problem from when they were mastered
Thanks for the information, don't understand all as I am not familiar with how cd's are made, gave me a small headache though as I had to type the titles myself before I could rip them.
24db

Post by 24db »

tuftuf wrote:
24db wrote: They're all like that, it's a problem from when they were mastered
Thanks for the information, don't understand all as I am not familiar with how cd's are made, gave me a small headache though as I had to type the titles myself before I could rip them.
Beats me as well, you'd think they would check :)
There's an even weirder problem when you rip Purgatorio using Sony's software....all the tracks plays in the wrong order.
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

24db wrote: Beats me as well, you'd think they would check :)
There's an even weirder problem when you rip Purgatorio using Sony's software....all the tracks plays in the wrong order.
Maybe the next lot (or is it batch they call it) will be with the print as should be, and we end up with Collector's items :twisted:
eBay here we come !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tuftuf wrote:
24db wrote: Beats me as well, you'd think they would check :)
Maybe the next lot (or is it batch they call it) will be with the print as should be, and we end up with Collector's items :twisted:
eBay here we come !

Or maybe the SBE DVD will be the wrong way round :shock: :shock:
:roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

epsilon75 wrote: Or maybe the SBE DVD will be the wrong way round :shock: :shock:
You mean like Maroubra Bay ? ? ? :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tuftuf wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Or maybe the SBE DVD will be the wrong way round :shock: :shock:
You mean like Maroubra Bay ? ? ? :lol:

Nah :shock: ............thats Thru Metamorphic Rocks :wink:
Taximan431

Paradiso CD

Post by Taximan431 »

Hey what a great cd this is ... Its got to be the best of the three .Everything in it Rock Opera, great vocals & the more you listen the better it becomes. It has great depth to it . The use of the Orchestra is working really well with the electronics side of things...I really think Jaykay has a great Voice . Iris's vocals are powerful too.

:!: :D 8) :arrow: Geoff
epsilon75

Re: Paradiso CD

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Hey what a great cd this is ... Its got to be the best of the three .Everything in it Rock Opera, great vocals & the more you listen the better it becomes. It has great depth to it . The use of the Orchestra is working really well with the electronics side of things...I really think Jaykay has a great Voice . Iris's vocals are powerful too.

It took me quite a few listens to really get into it,but there is some very nice work on here. Out of the Dante series "Purgatorio" is still my favorite,and "Chasing the bad seed" my favorite individual track on all :)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

I must get down to some serious listening of Paradiso only played it once since buying it at the Berlin Concert.
tangmaster

Re: Paradiso CD

Post by tangmaster »

Taximan431 wrote:Hey what a great cd this is ... Its got to be the best of the three .Everything in it Rock Opera, great vocals & the more you listen the better it becomes. It has great depth to it . The use of the Orchestra is working really well with the electronics side of things...I really think Jaykay has a great Voice . Iris's vocals are powerful too.

Yep it's a great release, and together with Inferno And Purgatorio yoy'll have a great musical universe of TD's translation of Dante's work. Just superb for music lover's. But i can understand that some people don't like this style of music. :roll:
The way a world of dreams is going on!
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

tuftuf wrote:I wanted to know if any other has the same problem (?) with your Paradiso cd's, got my copy soon after release on the website, to find out after unwrapping and starting to rip to my portable pc that the number 1 cd was in fact the number 2 and vice versa, I suppose the prints on the cd must have been switched.

That's complete new to me, where can you buy this mixed up one?
The way a world of dreams is going on!
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

tangmaster wrote: That's complete new to me, where can you buy this mixed up one?
Got my copy from Eastgate via the site, ordered immediatly after it came available . . . .
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I purchased mine at the Tempodrom concert,and its the mixed up version :wink: