Booster and Loreley

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
timer wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote: Could you not get one of us to order you the stuff and then send it to you as a gift? Would that work are gifts only allowed to be up to a certain value?

I for one would be willing to do this for anyone having this type of issue - just PM me ! :D
I might take advantage of your kind offer on future orders Tim :D
No worries Stein :D
timer

Post by timer »

Loreley , Booster II and postcard now in my possesion - thanks Eastgate - top service as usual :D 8)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

timer wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:My shipment arrived today, but since it has been through customs I won't be able to pick it up before Monday :(

And can you belive it: The value of my goodies are approx. 66 Euros (B2, Lorley DVD, Electronic Meditation T-shirt) and for that I'm being charged Nkr 265 (about £25) in customs and VAT, which is more than 1/3 of the value of the package :!: :shock: :x
Could you not get one of us to order you the stuff and then send it to you as a gift? Would that work are gifts only allowed to be up to a certain value?

I for one would be willing to do this for anyone having this type of issue - just PM me ! :D
Me too!