Booster and Loreley

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Booster and Loreley

Post by GlynRichards »

...got mine yesterday. :D Oddly I received another parcel with Booster, Loreley and Choice that I didn't order. :shock:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Got mine today! Yee haa!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:Got mine today! Yee haa!
Tommy got a starring role Conrad 8) 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Cool! I haven't watched the DVD yet - is he in it??? Geoff and he are visiting me tomorrow - should be gas craic (great fun) as we say! ;-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:Cool! I haven't watched the DVD yet - is he in it??? Geoff and he are visiting me tomorrow - should be gas craic (great fun) as we say! ;-)
Camera zooms in on Tommy who gives a big grin :mrgreen: I wont give anymore away mate :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I just watched the DVD and enjoyed it very much - especially your little cameo Colin! Also spotted Alan Miller, Vic Rek, Tommy, Geoff, Jollyhawker and his Missus! Also spotted myself and Jollyhawker down the front (11.02 in the bonus).
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

My shipment arrived today, but since it has been through customs I won't be able to pick it up before Monday :(

And can you belive it: The value of my goodies are approx. 66 Euros (B2, Lorley DVD, Electronic Meditation T-shirt) and for that I'm being charged Nkr 265 (about £25) in customs and VAT, which is more than 1/3 of the value of the package :!: :shock: :x
24db

Post by 24db »

bergen-dreamer wrote:My shipment arrived today, but since it has been through customs I won't be able to pick it up before Monday :(

And can you belive it: The value of my goodies are approx. 66 Euros (B2, Lorley DVD, Electronic Meditation T-shirt) and for that I'm being charged Nkr 265 (about £25) in customs and VAT, which is more than 1/3 of the value of the package :!: :shock: :x
I know what you mean, I just got clobbered with a £10.99 customs charge as my DVD order from Play.com was a quid over the maximum.

and a happy new year to all the people at customs :)
jacob

Post by jacob »

bergen-dreamer wrote:My shipment arrived today, but since it has been through customs I won't be able to pick it up before Monday :(

I suspect this is because Norway is not an EU country. What an absurd rip-off, maybe we can request Eastgate stuff to be sent like regular mail in the future?
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

jacob wrote:

I suspect this is because Norway is not an EU country. What an absurd rip-off, maybe we can request Eastgate stuff to be sent like regular mail in the future?
You are right about that Jacob, it IS because we are not members of the EU - everything with a value over Nkr 200 is stopped at custums :evil:

I would be very glad if Eastgate could let us have the option to choose regular mail :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Still waiting for my goodies, and from what's been reported here Im in for a treat when they arrive.

I know why these are delayed and im not concerned in the slightest - Eastgate always do a magnificent service. 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Still waiting for my goodies, and from what's been reported here Im in for a treat when they arrive.

I know why these are delayed and im not concerned in the slightest - Eastgate always do a magnificent service. 8)
Can't be long now Tim, mine arrived Friday and yep you're in for a treat.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Could you not get one of us to order you the stuff and then send it to you as a gift? Would that work are gifts only allowed to be up to a certain value?
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:

Could you not get one of us to order you the stuff and then send it to you as a gift? Would that work are gifts only allowed to be up to a certain value?

I for one would be willing to do this for anyone having this type of issue - just PM me ! :D
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

timer wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:

I for one would be willing to do this for anyone having this type of issue - just PM me ! :D
I might take advantage of your kind offer on future orders Tim :D