Dream Downloads

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Dream Downloads

Post by har »

I have been trying to track down some of the Dream albums I am missing and have just noticed that something is going down at play.com!

Masses of Tangerine Dream albums have been added to their download listings. All at 320 kbs.

Stuff like AIH/Cyberjam/Hyperborea2008/Ocean Waves etc............But more importantly albums I am having difficulty obtaining new on CD such as Goblins Club, Quinoa, Mota Atma, Oasis.

Only thing is it states due for release on 15/12/09 :?:

Interesting though :wink: Hopefully will get most on CD before then.

AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New downloads added to i tunes+ uk.........

Seven letters from Tibet and Turn of the Tides, both of which now up to the best selling albums in the Dream downloads :!: :?:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

A 320 kbps copy of the Goblin's Club 2004 re-master would be my first ever download from the TD shop - unless there'll be a reprint of the original CD of course. If both is not going to happen, it's Play.Com on 15/12/09 then. :-)
har

Post by har »

I am hoping that this a sign loads of new download stuff will be appearing on the Eastgate download store :wink:

I'd much rather give my hard earned dosh direct to TD.

Or perhaps some CD re-issues in the pipeline :shock:

I'll get them all eventually :roll: :D
24db

Post by 24db »

har wrote:I am hoping that this a sign loads of new download stuff will be appearing on the Eastgate download store :wink:

Checkout Jerome's statement on his website about TD re-issues

TDI catalogue rejoins the market in 2009

We like to inform you that the old TDI catalogue will be republished through a major company in the first half in 2009. In addition to the known releases there will be a few new ones which will probably find your interest, cause they contain a great deal of rarities and remixes from Jerome's songs of the Nineties. More specific infos to follow ...
genesis1964

Post by genesis1964 »

24db wrote:
har wrote:I am hoping that this a sign loads of new download stuff will be appearing on the Eastgate download store :wink:

Checkout Jerome's statement on his website about TD re-issues

TDI catalogue rejoins the market in 2009

We like to inform you that the old TDI catalogue will be republished through a major company in the first half in 2009. In addition to the known releases there will be a few new ones which will probably find your interest, cause they contain a great deal of rarities and remixes from Jerome's songs of the Nineties. More specific infos to follow ...
Sounds interesting, particularly the "few new ones...."
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Hey Guy I was Thinking Posting of Pergamon album of Re-master version.
If wanted too hear it please let me know.
I'll Upload it.

:!: :arrow:
exit81

Post by exit81 »

I'm not sure it's a good idea to talk about uploading official material here!! :shock:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Are you sure you don’t Hear my Work of the DE Version?
It going back too the bookshelf collects more dust.

:!: :arrow:
har

Post by har »

And the latest addition to i tunes uk;

Rockface, i tunes+ (256kbs), straight to the top of the best selling TD albums, £15.99 :shock:

Also Underwater Sunlight and Le Parc seem to have been added on itunes+ format.

Edit; ZEIT AND ALPHA CENTAURI upgraded to i tunes+ as well :shock: :shock: :shock:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:And the latest addition to i tunes uk;

Rockface, i tunes+ (256kbs), straight to the top of the best selling TD albums, £15.99 :shock:

Edit; ZEIT AND ALPHA CENTAURI upgraded to i tunes+ as well :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rockface is a great live album but £15.99 seems a bit steep for a download. I managed to get the CD for £9 on ebay 8)
har

Post by har »

cantosis wrote:
har wrote:And the latest addition to i tunes uk;

Rockface is a great live album but £15.99 seems a bit steep for a download. I managed to get the CD for £9 on ebay 8)

I see Rockface is available on download here for 7.95 euro which is very resonable. 192kbs on here as opposed to 256kbs. Hardly worth paying double for that bit rate I would think.

Still to hear Rockface so will prob get it off here, eventually :)