Hiroshima CD Box

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Hiroshima CD Box

Post by bergen-dreamer »

jacob wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
intercorni wrote:How would it: all 4 Hiroshima CD in the Box with a nice booklet?
Or better: DVD in 5.1 surround sound :-)
Or even better than that:

What about a 10 vinyl (45 rpm, 180/200 g. LP's) box set :idea: :?: :wink:
That would be a very interrupted listening experience. I think it would devalue the quality of the music, imho.
You do have a good point there Jacob -

it's just that I really want Eastgate to start issuing some TD music on vinyl - it doesn't have to be The Atomic season of course - maybe a "Best of" from the Booster albums could be an :idea: :?:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

bergen-dreamer wrote:it's just that I really want Eastgate to start issuing some TD music on vinyl - it doesn't have to be The Atomic season of course - maybe a "Best of" from the Booster albums could be an :idea: :?:
yes they could try something to "test the waters" ... maybe the next cupdisc as a vinyl version too or something like that.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Michael66 wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:it's just that I really want Eastgate to start issuing some TD music on vinyl - it doesn't have to be The Atomic season of course - maybe a "Best of" from the Booster albums could be an :idea: :?:
yes they could try something to "test the waters" ... maybe the next cupdisc as a vinyl version too or something like that.
A vinyl cup-disc is an excellent idea Michael :)
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

har wrote:Have to say I am looking forward to the special limited edition luxury box set with accompanying glossy brochure :wink: :D

Having purchased the series up to now on download, this would be wonderful 8)
The Five Atomic Seasons set certainly seems to have captured our imagainations thus far (and we're only at the 3rd one), and has more than delivered musically.... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
har

Post by har »

Schulze wrote:
har wrote:Have to say I am looking forward to the special limited edition luxury box set with accompanying glossy brochure :wink: :D

Having purchased the series up to now on download, this would be wonderful 8)
The Five Atomic Seasons set certainly seems to have captured our imagainations thus far (and we're only at the 3rd one), and has more than delivered musically.... :wink:
When completed this will be one of the great works of all time 8)
har

Post by har »

Michael66 wrote:
I would like to see this happen also.

Be great to buy some "new" dream vinyl 8)