Master Chef

Julian
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Master Chef

Post by Julian »

Have I gone completely mad? Imaging things I wish were real.

TV was on, Master Chef was happening quite happily away, when I notice the background music is weirdly familiar. Desperately I try to catch the music, but can't, it's faded out by the time i've explained my odd behavior and wrestled the remote control free.

If anyone else was in front of the box watching this, about 8:50 pm, Monday 9th Feb 2009 on BBC2, feel free to help me out. I'd swear I heard something Miricle Mile like.
epsilon75

Re: Master Chef

Post by epsilon75 »

Julian wrote:Have I gone completely mad? Imaging things I wish were real.

TV was on, Master Chef was happening quite happily away, when I notice the background music is weirdly familiar. Desperately I try to catch the music, but can't, it's faded out by the time i've explained my odd behavior and wrestled the remote control free.

If anyone else was in front of the box watching this, about 8:50 pm, Monday 9th Feb 2009 on BBC2, feel free to help me out. I'd swear I heard something Miricle Mile like.
"Love On A Real Train" Julian :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Re: Master Chef

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Julian wrote:Have I gone completely mad? Imaging things I wish were real.

"Love On A Real Train" Julian :wink:
Yep..well done CJ..hope the BBC pays the royalty dues to TD for this?
commences 26mins 25 secs into the program...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... pisode_21/
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Yeh it was, I mentioned it on the love on a real train thread, it`s hard to tell if it is the TD version though as it`s quite short. they use quite a lot of electronic music in Masterchef albeit briefly, the programme has changed a hell of a lot since the 90s when pompus Loyd Grossman used to present it.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

zzzzzzzzzz [shout] IM GETTING LIME, THE CHILLI KICKS IN, LOVELY SOFT SCALLOPS, CRUNCHY week old WHELKS....YOU CAN COOK!

ZZZZZZZZ[ shout ] THIS IS SIRIUSLY GOOD COOKING!, FANCY A JOB IN BURGER KING?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:Yeh it was, I mentioned it on the love on a real train thread, it`s hard to tell if it is the TD version though as it`s quite short. they use quite a lot of electronic music in Masterchef albeit briefly, the programme has changed a hell of a lot since the 90s when pompus Loyd Grossman used to present it.
it wasn't TD's version :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:Yeh it was, I mentioned it on the love on a real train thread, it`s hard to tell if it is the TD version though as it`s quite short. they use quite a lot of electronic music in Masterchef albeit briefly, the programme has changed a hell of a lot since the 90s when pompus Loyd Grossman used to present it.

I didnt think it was, any idea who`s?
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

I didnt think it was, any idea who`s?
nope...but then again there's loads to pick from mate
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

It was on again on Thursday show. I have to say I love the show. :oops: :D :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

It's one of my wife's fave shows...I wish she'd cook something from it though..fed up with Mince n Tatties and spag bog.. :evil: