The Switch

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Switch

Post by TangFanIRL »

While shopping today, I saw the DVD of this film for sale. Interestingly, it said 'Music: Edgar Froese' on it rather than 'Music: Tangerine Dream'. I remember renting this movie when it first went to DVD and I'm sure it said music by TD then... 'Curiouser and curiouser!' ;-)
jacob

Post by jacob »

Nice soundtrack. Piano music and phake strings all along! 8)
Jon

Re: The Switch

Post by Jon »

TangFanIRL wrote:While shopping today, I saw the DVD of this film for sale. Interestingly, it said 'Music: Edgar Froese' on it rather than 'Music: Tangerine Dream'. I remember renting this movie when it first went to DVD and I'm sure it said music by TD then... 'Curiouser and curiouser!' ;-)
Strange...

It indeed said music by TD when it came out in 1993. But I guess it was an Edgar solo score anyway, Jerome didn't write anything.

This was the last regular film TD ever scored, by the way.
TangFanIRL

Re: The Switch

Post by TangFanIRL »

Jon wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:While shopping today, I saw the DVD of this film for sale. Interestingly, it said 'Music: Edgar Froese' on it rather than 'Music: Tangerine Dream'. I remember renting this movie when it first went to DVD and I'm sure it said music by TD then... 'Curiouser and curiouser!' ;-)
Strange...

It indeed said music by TD when it came out in 1993. But I guess it was an Edgar solo score anyway, Jerome didn't write anything.

This was the last regular film TD ever scored, by the way.
Not even a note?? ;-) Only Edgar or Jerome will know!!