TTree - illegal charging

graham_thomas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TTree - illegal charging

Post by graham_thomas »

Just a word of warning (and for the admin/management) but http://www.mp3fiesta.com/ is charging for these downloads, which were strictly not for profit.

Hopefully the management can get them removed from the site.

:shock:
cantosis

Re: TTree - illegal charging

Post by cantosis »

graham_thomas wrote:Just a word of warning (and for the admin/management) but http://www.mp3fiesta.com/ is charging for these downloads, which were strictly not for profit.

There is more than that download site charging for them :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:evil: :evil: :x :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

If Eastgate and TD spent all their time tracking down all the illegal stuff, be it studio or the TT and TL discs on various torrents, blogs etc etc they'd have to do it full time and no music would happen. However this does not excuse 'anyone' from making it available, you can put whatever gloss you like on it, but they are taking money away from the group....period!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:If Eastgate and TD spent all their time tracking down all the illegal stuff, be it studio or the TT and TL discs on various torrents, blogs etc etc they'd have to do it full time and no music would happen. However this does not excuse 'anyone' from making it available, you can put whatever gloss you like on it, but they are taking money away from the group....period!
In absolute agreement :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I tend to have a bit more of a liberal view on illegal downloading, I am sure we have all done it at times, that doesn`t make it right but as I have said before it has it`s pros and cons.

If I was someone who had no knowledge of a band but was interested than why shouldn`t I try before I buy, if I love the music than more than likely I am going to be interested in buying the music. if I don`t like it than I probably won`t touch the music again either by downloding for free or buying.

The ball is now in the court of the music acts, some acts have accepted its now a way of life and have been more innovative with their release of music other just moan and do nothing, either way it isn`t going to go away.

At the start of getting into FAX I downloaded a lot of the albums for free I loved it so much I have since been buying it, since the start of the year I have probably spent over £200 on getting the CDs from Pete directly.

Maybe without those downloads at the start I would not be an addict and would not be paying money for them now.

When I was a kid I used to record songs onto a tape and give it to my friends to try and get them into the music and they would do likewise, what is going on now is just the same n a bigger scale, I am sure we all at times used to record vinyl or stand by the radio waiting to pause out the DJ after a song.

Its always been around and it won`t ever go away.

having said that these TT albums are a bit different, I understand that.
24db

Post by 24db »

graham_thomas wrote:Just a word of warning (and for the admin/management) but http://www.mp3fiesta.com/ is charging for these downloads, which were strictly not for profit.

Btw...the TT or TL discs etc aren't legal even if they're free.
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

24db wrote:

Yeah, we should instead buy the lovingly, and legally, produced Bootmoon discs, with their attention to detail and impeccable quality. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:
24db wrote:

Yeah, we should instead buy the lovingly, and legally, produced Bootmoon discs, with their attention to detail and impeccable quality. :roll:
yeah...but the money goes to TD, even if the results aren't good
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

24db wrote:

Brutal.
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Many of the TT and TL recordings are still out there for free if you know where to look (i.e. not far!). But I'm sure not all of the project is available in this way now. I guess if I was a fan new to the online community and new to the TT project, and if paying was the only way to get some of them brilliant recordings produced, I'd be very tempted, rightly or wrongly. But I'd exhaust all the free channels first and foremost.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
24db wrote: Btw...the TT or TL discs etc aren't legal even if they're free.
yeah...but the money goes to TD, even if the results aren't good

Absolute spot on,and that money keeps them gigging amongst other things.........
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TheMan wrote:
24db wrote: Btw...the TT or TL discs etc aren't legal even if they're free.
Brutal.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Seems TD don`t get any money from these tree recordings,I am guessing Edgar isn`t happy about them?
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

cantosis wrote:Seems TD don`t get any money from these tree recordings,I am guessing Edgar isn`t happy about them?
What about The Bootleg Box Sets, Volumes I & II?