Time for a Live CD.

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Time for a Live CD.

Post by sparrow »

I would like to see an actuall physical CD release of a recent show maybe the forum or Loreley.. LTD. edition maybe..I simply don't like downloads that much and would really love a live release. It's been a while since we had a ''new'' live CD from TD..just a thought.
TheMan

Re: Time for a Live CD.

Post by TheMan »

sparrow wrote:I would like to see an actuall physical CD release of a recent show maybe the forum or Loreley.. LTD. edition maybe..I simply don't like downloads that much and would really love a live release. It's been a while since we had a ''new'' live CD from TD..just a thought.
I'd be right behind you to buy it!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:idea: :idea: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'd buy a copy. I don't trust my PC to not crash and lose my downloads and I'm not a fan of CDRs.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

The CD Live that I wish is the UCLA show .

with The Dream is always the same Live and others great tracks.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

la sagesse du destin wrote:The CD Live that I wish is the UCLA show .

Charles
I totally agree with you Charles. EB, if you read this, please consider putting the UCLA gig on cd's. You should be able to get the whole concert on 2 cd's. Since there were no camera crew there to film the event, maybe a cd would be approriate since the setlist was a little different than the Forum and Edinburgh gig's. I thought the sound was top quality!!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:I'd buy a copy. I don't trust my PC to not crash and lose my downloads and I'm not a fan of CDRs.
I have them on cdr and on my ipod. Perfect quality. No problem at all, concerning to me. The only thing I want in the cdr's is a nice sleeve, so that it fits perfectly on my shelve. The music counts for me. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I would like to see an actuall physical CD release of a recent show maybe the forum or Loreley.. LTD. edition maybe..I simply don't like downloads that much and would really love a live release. It's been a while since we had a ''new'' live CD from TD..just a thought.
yeah, good idea, perhaps with some of the backstage photos from the TDOC or a few notes from Edgar or Bianca on the build-up or the 'hopes or ideas' behind the gig. It's always interesting to hear whether the pre-conceptions of the artists are attained by the realities of a concert and the fans who attend them.
24db

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:The CD Live that I wish is the UCLA show .

Charles
release 'em all I say :)
r4man

Post by r4man »

The show I'd most like to see released in CD form is THE EPSILON JOURNEY.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Totally agree with you on this John - and if it could also be released on HQ vinyl I would be in heaven :P
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'd buy a copy. I don't trust my PC to not crash and lose my downloads and I'm not a fan of CDRs.
I have them on cdr and on my ipod. Perfect quality. No problem at all, concerning to me. The only thing I want in the cdr's is a nice sleeve, so that it fits perfectly on my shelve. The music counts for me. :wink:
I've got loads of CDRs which sadly won't play anymore (including an ace one of Andy Pickford live) and I once went to give a seminar in front of several hundred of my piers and found that the CDR I'd download the presentation to wouldn't load. Needless to say I don't trust them and tend not to use them anymore. Fortunately I'd emailed the presentation to myself so it wasn't a major disaster.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

grizzly communique

The live CD should contain the music as performed at the performance, as witnessed and heard by the ears of those who witnessed the performance and in no way adulterated prior to mastering (unless it's to remove the sounds of BM shouting at the merch stall to get attention......)

communique ends with BM playing encore and ricochet, followed by livemiles

:P :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

i would like another Logos :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:grizzly communique

The live CD should contain the music as performed at the performance, as witnessed and heard by the ears of those who witnessed the performance and in no way adulterated prior to mastering (unless it's to remove the sounds of BM shouting at the merch stall to get attention......)

communique ends with BM playing encore and ricochet, followed by livemiles

:P :P :P
oh the irony! ;)