TDOC APRIL Update - Videos. . . .Awesome

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

alipaul wrote:I wouldn't mind a concert DVD which as clips of old gigs from the 70's or 80's even if the original sound source wasn't available.

For example Tangram 2008 and Super 8mm footage of a gig in the 80's etc similar to sections of 220 Volt live

That would be cool
I'll second that. The old 8mm stuff on 220 Volt is great. Hi Def isn't the answer to everything.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:A double DVD!!! ....cool. 8)

The clips look very good.

The rocks in the background of the LA clip look very familiar. Are they the same ones that were used in the original Star Trek series all those years ago?
The rock pics are of Vasques Rock Natural area Park just north of Los Angeles off the 14 freeway, going north about 10-12 miles before the city of Palmdale. Alot of TV shows and movies were and are filmed at that location. There is also another set of rock just like Vasques off the 15 freeway and 138 exit near Cajon Pass. They were formed by the famous San Andreas Fault.
Vasques Rocks.... yep that's the place. Thanks tdream4ever.

....it just needs Captain Kirk in a torn shirt now. :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Looks great again. Can't wait for the official release. We get spoiled with all those dvd's. :D
ant

Post by ant »

:D IMHO there is no such thing as too much TD on DVD. I am very pleased that all these concerts are being released. After so many years of not having any I can not get enough of them now. There is only one thing that would please me more than a TD DVD and that is a TD Blu-Ray disc with True HD Sound. God, I'm in heaven just thinking about it!! Roll On June - I can't wait. :D
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::D IMHO there is no such thing as too much TD on DVD. I am very pleased that all these concerts are being released. After so many years of not having any I can not get enough of them now. There is only one thing that would please me more than a TD DVD and that is a TD Blu-Ray disc with True HD Sound. God, I'm in heaven just thinking about it!! Roll On June - I can't wait. :D
I agree. After 30 years of TD video-famin I can't get enough of the new DVDs. Keep'em coming TD.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Chris Monk wrote:
ant wrote::D IMHO there is no such thing as too much TD on DVD. I am very pleased that all these concerts are being released. After so many years of not having any I can not get enough of them now. There is only one thing that would please me more than a TD DVD and that is a TD Blu-Ray disc with True HD Sound. God, I'm in heaven just thinking about it!! Roll On June - I can't wait. :D
I agree. After 30 years of TD video-famin I can't get enough of the new DVDs. Keep'em coming TD.
Depends if they experiment with them instead of a straight forward concert to DVD although the quality wasn't great i enjoyed the diversity of Live in America
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

alipaul wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Depends if they experiment with them instead of a straight forward concert to DVD although the quality wasn't great i enjoyed the diversity of Live in America

Live In America is by far my Favorite TD concert DVD.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

live in america is a very good dvd however the original three phase video if i recall is a little bit longer. :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division :roll:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I joined the club and could login today... :D
Lots of things in there... Already listened to the new tracks by Thorsten and found them great ! 8)
And the preview for the London Eye DVD is stunning, but what is this track ? :shock: 8)
The Japan raffle seems to be a very tough one...
Great message from Bianca, with good news (Winter in Hiroshima, Chandra...)
I will spend some time visiting the club these days... :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

TDludo wrote:I joined the club and could login today... :D
Lots of things in there... Already listened to the new tracks by Thorsten and found them great ! 8)
And the preview for the London Eye DVD is stunning, but what is this track ? :shock: 8)
The Japan raffle seems to be a very tough one...
Great message from Bianca, with good news (Winter in Hiroshima, Chandra...)
I will spend some time visiting the club these days... :wink:
Welcome to the TDOC club TDludo. I think you will find it very cool, interesting and mysterious at times. I did when I first joined. And worth every dollar, euro, pound, etc.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

tdream4ever wrote:Welcome to the TDOC club TDludo. I think you will find it very cool, interesting and mysterious at times. I did when I first joined. And worth every dollar, euro, pound, etc.
Thanks ! :)
I just discovered "Eleanor Rigby - Live in London 1996"... a quite long and strange cover, isn't it ? :shock: But not bad... one of the TDOC surprises !
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote: And the preview for the London Eye DVD is stunning, but what is this track ? :shock: 8)
It's great and I think it's called 'Leaving the Masters for Good'.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:
TDludo wrote: And the preview for the London Eye DVD is stunning, but what is this track ? :shock: 8)
It's great and I think it's called 'Leaving the Masters for Good'.
No....talking b*ll*cks again. :roll:
It's called 'The Last Soldier'.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Chris Monk wrote:No....talking b*ll*cks again. :roll:
It's called 'The Last Soldier'.
Thanks for the answer, Chris Monk.. :wink:
A really great music, IMO. Here we see how important a saxophone can be to create a special atmosphere... I always liked this instrument in TD's music. 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Hey all the tracks from the online club used to go directly to my itunes now when I click on them they play in a new link. How can I load them into itunes. I have tried right clicking but that dont seem to work :roll: