Vernal Rapture

Erik
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Erik »

i hope they didn't change anything about it
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

1500 copies only? That makes me wonder what quantities the average TD album sells nowadays...
Thomas Mc Nulty

album sales

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

An interesting question to which I also would like a reply to.... I wonder if Einstein's Barber will have to take his socks and shoes off to count it all up!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Nice for the non members to hear the track on a cd, shame for the members. No exclusivity in this way. :(
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Either way, someone will moan :lol:
hansx

Post by hansx »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Either way, someone will moan :lol:
yep, and for nonmembers the members have too. I guess.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:Nice for the non members to hear the track on a cd, shame for the members. No exclusivity in this way. :(
As a member of the TDOC it doesn't bother me that it's now being released. I've had it for some time and I got it for free. Be a shame for the rest of the fanbase to miss out on this track.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Erik

Post by Erik »

i didn't miss out Image
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Mind you: TD's music is for members and non-members only :shock: :lol:
Members and non-members only please.
hansx

Post by hansx »

TD Eye wrote:Mind you: TD's music is for members and non-members only :shock: :lol:
Yep, I know. Anyway, itisgoodchoicetoputit on the cupboard, as I already said somewhre else, itis one of thebest numbers of Td in years.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote:Nice for the non members to hear the track on a cd, shame for the members. No exclusivity in this way. :(
As a member of the TDOC it doesn't bother me that it's now being released. I've had it for some time and I got it for free. Be a shame for the rest of the fanbase to miss out on this track.
I agree Chris! This has been my favourite recent TD track. I don't say that lightly as TD's output gets better as it increases. Island of the Fay, for example, is a cracking TD album.
I'd like to see some more TQ compositions in the style of Vernal Rapture though. The End of Bondage is also very good.