Question about a tune. PLEASE HELP!!

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

There is actually a jerome froese song that sounds like your description its called "Fade From Death To Afterlife" probably not the one though
Mary

Post by Mary »

cantosis wrote:There is actually a jerome froese song that sounds like your description its called "Fade From Death To Afterlife" probably not the one though
What is the name of the album? I want to check it out..
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mary wrote:
cantosis wrote:There is actually a jerome froese song that sounds like your description its called "Fade From Death To Afterlife" probably not the one though
NEPTUNES
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Mary

Post by Mary »

epsilon75 wrote:
Mary wrote:
NEPTUNES
Cant find a clip of it.
If you guys think of a song that this could be,,, can you please post a link to it if possible? I am having a hard time finding and listening to some of your suggestions. Thanks
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

why not phone the Cable TV channel and ask them direct :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Mary

Post by Mary »

bigmoog wrote:why not phone the Cable TV channel and ask them direct :idea:
This was over 2 yrs ago..
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

corrected
Last edited by HarryPotter No7 on Wed May 13, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Mary wrote:I wanna clarify....the female voice/voices and the tune itself sounded like it actully is something you would hear in Heaven....does that make sense? LOL
I didnt find it over the weekend obviously...although I didnt spend alot of time looking.
Im not sure if there were drums or not. It was a slooow song. I have fallen asleep to it a few times.
And to the poster who asked if I could record the song onto a cd? NoI cant. I no longer have the recording....It was through our cable TV provider and we dont use them anymore...
Could be a Chris Franke track (if she's fallen a sleep to it ) :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

It could be part of the Shy People soundtrack
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

alipaul wrote:
Mary wrote:I wanna clarify....the female voice/voices and the tune itself sounded like it actully is something you would hear in Heaven....does that make sense? LOL
I didnt find it over the weekend obviously...although I didnt spend alot of time looking.
Im not sure if there were drums or not. It was a slooow song. I have fallen asleep to it a few times.
And to the poster who asked if I could record the song onto a cd? NoI cant. I no longer have the recording....It was through our cable TV provider and we dont use them anymore...
Brutal.
Mary

Post by Mary »

TheMan wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Brutal.
Ha!! I didnt mean that to sound bad...it was just a very peaceful song..
pb2rdf

Re: Question about a tune. PLEASE HELP!!

Post by pb2rdf »

Mary wrote: A few years ago I heard a song from TD that was awesome. It was very slow and relaxing and almost sounded like it came from Heaven. Mary
@Mary and all :D

To a true TD fan most TD-music is coming from the TD-Heaven. 8) :lol:

grtz, Peter
Last edited by pb2rdf on Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Re: Question about a tune. PLEASE HELP!!

Post by epsilon75 »

pb2rdf wrote:
Mary wrote: A few years ago I heard a song from TD that was awesome. It was very slow and relaxing and almost sounded like it came from Heaven. Mary
@Mary and all :D

To a true TD fan most TD-music is coming form the TD-Heaven. 8) :lol:

grtz, Peter
Very well said Peter :) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
r4man

Post by r4man »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
r4man wrote:I would guess something from 7 Letters From Tibet.
Not much vocals on that one, is it :oops: :?:

I still tend to believe it could be something from the Dante trilogy :idea: :arrow:
I'm still guessing something from Seven Letters From Tibet. Here are our clues:

>>If I remember correctly, there was a woman or choir signing that sounded very angelic. The whole thing was enough to make your mind go off into another world. I used to listen to it to help me relax...and that it did. One of the best tunes Ive ever heard.
I believe the tune was about 10 -15 mins long.

10 - 15 mins Im guessing. Its longer then usual...I believe. I could be wrong though.

In fact, Yellowstone is a little fast...

I dont think there were "lyrics" persay...like I said it sounded very angelic and the words, if any were hard to understand...more like an angel....Im sorry about this!! I wish I knew more.

I wanna clarify....the female voice/voices and the tune itself sounded like it actully is something you would hear in Heaven....does that make sense? LOL

>I think that tune from The Keep is also known as "Gloria" right? <
Wow....that is VERY similar!!! Is there a way to listen to the whole thing? Im sorry Im not very computer savvy...<<

Seven Letters and Inferno were both written about the time of Monica's passing, and the music was more contemplative and more like "something you would hear in heaven". Most of those type tunes in Inferno are shorter. The tunes I'm thinking of in Seven Letters are The Green Land and The Indigo Clouds. They are also tunes that have some similarity to the Keep tune she said was close.

Portions of these songs are downloadable on this site for free or can be purchased individually.
Mary

Post by Mary »

r4man wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
r4man wrote:I would guess something from 7 Letters From Tibet.
Not much vocals on that one, is it :oops: :?:

I still tend to believe it could be something from the Dante trilogy :idea: :arrow:
I'm still guessing something from Seven Letters From Tibet. Here are our clues:

>>If I remember correctly, there was a woman or choir signing that sounded very angelic. The whole thing was enough to make your mind go off into another world. I used to listen to it to help me relax...and that it did. One of the best tunes Ive ever heard.
I believe the tune was about 10 -15 mins long.

10 - 15 mins Im guessing. Its longer then usual...I believe. I could be wrong though.

In fact, Yellowstone is a little fast...

I dont think there were "lyrics" persay...like I said it sounded very angelic and the words, if any were hard to understand...more like an angel....Im sorry about this!! I wish I knew more.

I wanna clarify....the female voice/voices and the tune itself sounded like it actully is something you would hear in Heaven....does that make sense? LOL

>I think that tune from The Keep is also known as "Gloria" right? <
Wow....that is VERY similar!!! Is there a way to listen to the whole thing? Im sorry Im not very computer savvy...<<

Seven Letters and Inferno were both written about the time of Monica's passing, and the music was more contemplative and more like "something you would hear in heaven". Most of those type tunes in Inferno are shorter. The tunes I'm thinking of in Seven Letters are The Green Land and The Indigo Clouds. They are also tunes that have some similarity to the Keep tune she said was close.

Portions of these songs are downloadable on this site for free or can be purchased individually.
Thanks r4....I will see if I can download that. I will let you know!!