Melrose

tokyocat
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Melrose

Post by tokyocat »

24db wrote:Edgar recommends that all synth players (when they start out composing) just buy 3 synths, buy the best...but get only 3 and get to know them inside out :)
Haha, that's great! Unfortunately I am already past Froese's limit... I already have 5 synths plus a sampler, drum machines etc and there are still at least 3 more synths I want to buy. But I'm sure Froese knows what he is talking about... keep a simple setup and concentrate on writing music instead of collecting new toys all the time. Many people constantly buy new equipment and build huge home studios but they never finish any albums or release any completed tracks... I know because I am one of them.
J M Jarre, Suzanne Vega, Ian Boddy, David Bowie, Japanese Pop, Redshift, Alan Parsons Project, Monolake, Annie Lennox, Vangelis, Einsturzende Neubauten, Underworld, Brian Eno, Enya, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, Coil, The Blue Nile, Curve, Kate Bush, R H Kirk
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

24db wrote:
tokyocat wrote:
24db wrote: They had no choice as Chris ****ed off with the studio and most of the equipment.
Why did Chris Franke take nearly all of the equipment?

I would have thought that only 33% of the the equipment belonged to Franke... I thought they all had private studios?
Nah....Chris had the most equipment, the Spandau studio had tons of the stuff
So true, funny how it seems always in time but never in line for dreams.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
tokyocat wrote:
24db wrote: They had no choice as Chris ****ed off with the studio and most of the equipment.
Why did Chris Franke take nearly all of the equipment?

I would have thought that only 33% of the the equipment belonged to Franke... I thought they all had private studios?
Nah....Chris had the most equipment, the Spandau studio had tons of the stuff
Am I right in thinking that, although they all had their own studios, it was here where they met up to record?