What should I get next?

tjguitar
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

What should I get next?

Post by tjguitar »

I love the various Seattle Years albums (Turn of the Tides is my favorite) as well as Rocking Mars (I find this much more enjoyable than MARS POLARIS which eliminated a lot of the guitar stuff for whatever reason)

I also have ORANGE LIGHT YEARS--which I like most of the tracks, and NEPTUNES--which I wasn't as much of a fan of.

I see that Arizona 92 is available again and I ordered that right away. I also ordered "High Voltage" which has the two official live releases from '97 and the two compilations from 1998 (I think the Melrose period will be sufficiently covered here.)

I was wondering if the previously unreleased tracks on Vintage Vanguard and Axiat sound more like the Seattle years stuff or more like the Dream Mixes (I only really liked the 2nd volume).

I'm thinking about VV and Axiat, but also Views from a Red Train...which they describe as "rocking"

FYI, I'm not really into much of the stuff before Underwater Sunlight...

Thanks!
TJ
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

You can't go wrong with "Views from a Red Train" - excellent album

:arrow: also Eagle Visions package of "Live in America" (CD+DVD) '92 + of course "Encore" (live US '77) 8)
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey