Paradiso-Track Error

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Paradiso-Track Error

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Im sure this has been covered before but what is the correct tracklisting for Paradiso? Is it just that Disc 1 & 2 are the wrong way round or is there more to it? I cant seem to figure it out as i thought it was just that the cd's were the wrong way round but the second track on disc one, according to the tracklisting on the sleeve is "Beyond Sodom & Gamorrha" and THAT is exactly what the chorus sings?! Confusion reigns! I want to put this on my ipod & listen to it in the right order....Can anyone help? :-(
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'd be very interested to read an explanation myself.. :shock: :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

one track is lacking an index point
timer

Post by timer »

Possibly something to do with what Bianca has blogged on the TDOC about the Paradiso track titles :lol:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

24db wrote:one track is lacking an index point
So the tracks are in the right order then? When put them in my cd player or itunes Disc one states 7 tracks (cover states 8?) and Disc Two states 8 tracks where as the cover states 7?

And Tim, im sure id get my tracklisting wrong given Edgar's circumstances on the blog!! :lol:
timer

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
So the tracks are in the right order then? When put them in my cd player or itunes Disc one states 7 tracks (cover states 8?) and Disc Two states 8 tracks where as the cover states 7?

And Tim, im sure id get my tracklisting wrong given Edgar's circumstances on the blog!! :lol:
I thought they were better titles ! :shock: :wink:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

better what Tim? oh titles :lol: :lol: :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

look for Exit81 comments on a previous thread about this...he explained it better Mike