Wavelength

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Wavelength

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Over the years i have more or less tracked down most films with a soundtrack by TD but never seen much on Wavelength. The only pics ive seen are on the sleeve of the cd and the cover of the vhs tape on imdb. Has anyone seen the film or got a 'Barry Norman' style review?
timer

Re: Wavelength

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Over the years i have more or less tracked down most films with a soundtrack by TD but never seen much on Wavelength. The only pics ive seen are on the sleeve of the cd and the cover of the vhs tape on imdb. Has anyone seen the film or got a 'Barry Norman' style review?
Have had the VHS for years, and recently got a DVDr of it as well.

Not a particulary memorable film though :(
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Over the years i have more or less tracked down most films with a soundtrack by TD but never seen much on Wavelength. The only pics ive seen are on the sleeve of the cd and the cover of the vhs tape on imdb. Has anyone seen the film or got a 'Barry Norman' style review?
I have seen the film a couple of times and its not too great. The soundtrack is one of my top 10 favs. However, they could have released the entire score since the soundtrack comes in only over 30 some minutes. There is some music in the film which never made it to the soundtrack album, so why they didn't fill the space up with more is a mystery to me :shock:
hansx

Post by hansx »

tadreamer74 wrote:
I have seen the film a couple of times and its not too great. The soundtrack is one of my top 10 favs. However, they could have released the entire score since the soundtrack comes in only over 30 some minutes. There is some music in the film which never made it to the soundtrack album, so why they didn't fill the space up with more is a mystery to me :shock:
ever saw it years ago. As far as i remmeber it wasn't a bad movie at all. But you have to like SF.
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

hansx wrote:
tadreamer74 wrote:
ever saw it years ago. As far as i remmeber it wasn't a bad movie at all. But you have to like SF.
I am a big SF fan, but this one really didn't cut the cake. Bunch of naked boys runnign around threw it off :wink:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

some of the the guys at the fan meet at moreton back in april had this conversation . wavelength is not the worst film i,ve seen however its not the best either. the soundtrack is a bit of a strange one ,when it came out on vinyl the original sleeve had the picture of the three alien chambers as the sleeve [very rare i,ve seen it only once] same as the original video release. the import sleeve that came out on vinyl/cd is the pink sleeve with the picture of the alien boy on the front. as i said the original sleeve i believe to be very rare,i have yet to find the film on d.v.d and i'm not sure its even been released.my video copy is in good condition and will keep me going until i locate it on d.v.d. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

GAZZ wrote:some of the the guys at the fan meet at moreton back in april had this conversation . wavelength is not the worst film i,ve seen however its not the best either. the soundtrack is a bit of a strange one ,when it came out on vinyl the original sleeve had the picture of the three alien chambers as the sleeve [very rare i,ve seen it only once] same as the original video release. the import sleeve that came out on vinyl/cd is the pink sleeve with the picture of the alien boy on the front. as i said the original sleeve i believe to be very rare,i have yet to find the film on d.v.d and i'm not sure its even been released.my video copy is in good condition and will keep me going until i locate it on d.v.d. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
Yes a rare one to find on dvd. Just like the kEEp. Another strange but classic movie.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

tdream4ever wrote:
GAZZ wrote:some of the the guys at the fan meet at moreton back in april had this conversation . wavelength is not the worst film i,ve seen however its not the best either. the soundtrack is a bit of a strange one ,when it came out on vinyl the original sleeve had the picture of the three alien chambers as the sleeve [very rare i,ve seen it only once] same as the original video release. the import sleeve that came out on vinyl/cd is the pink sleeve with the picture of the alien boy on the front. as i said the original sleeve i believe to be very rare,i have yet to find the film on d.v.d and i'm not sure its even been released.my video copy is in good condition and will keep me going until i locate it on d.v.d. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
I actually have this on dvd, made a transfer from my vhs to dvd which I did with all my movies. Not a professionally done copy, but at least I can watch it in my dvd player which beats my now warbled vhs version. good thing I did the transfer before the tspe was damaged :P

Yes a rare one to find on dvd. Just like the kEEp. Another strange but classic movie.