Springtime in Nagasaki

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:Im sure its new music, and two long tracks..... 8)

its one exciting time for TD fans.....as ever :arrow:
Where did you find that? Didn't find details myself.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote:Im sure its new music, and two long tracks..... 8)

its one exciting time for TD fans.....as ever :arrow:
Where did you find that? Didn't find details myself.

store info

LIMITED EDITION

Tracklist
01. Navel Of Light
02. Persistence Of Memory

Info :
In November 2006 TD got the offer from a Japanese Business Manager, who turned 82 last year, to compose and record the so-called 'Five Atomic Seasons'. As it was clear that this was a real serious assignment, TD were told that the person who ordered the composition did study during his youth in the two cities which had been destroyed by atomic bombardments back in 1945, Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

The five compositions had to be in length 54 minutes each. Part one and two, - Spring and Summer 1945 - the client spent living in Nagasaki, while he lived in Hiroshima in Autumn and Winter of 1945, where he survived one of the most lunatic and barbarian war crimes ever done by mankind.

Spring and Summer will describe the normal atmosphere in a Japanese city with some of the rising premonitions of what will happen on August 9th 1945. Autumn and Winter in Hiroshima will musically mirror what happened after August 6th 1945.

The Fifth Season supposes to be the ´time after´, the so-called 'endless season'.

Here you´ll have part one 'Springtime in Nagasaki', part two 'Summer in Nagasaki' will be released on July 1st this year.

TD is contractually allowed to release just a limited number of pressings through this site, so if you’re interested in this rare item, please use the possibility to pre-order the CD now in our Eastgate Shop.

Shipping will start from March 23rd on.

€ 16.00

me ordered at 0630gmt :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

16 Euro!?!?!?!?!?!?! (not including shipping) - for two tracks! Jeez.
Of course, if they're 54 minutes long each, that would be worth it, but that can't be considering 108 minutes is two much for one cd.
Is it 54 minutes per part/disc?
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I love surprises like this! In fact, I would much prefer things this way around than all these unfulfilled promises, changed plans and speculation. Rather like the old days of turning up in HMV and finding a pleasant surprise nestled between the 'Talking Heads' and 'James Taylor' section!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hi guys back from the wilds of califonia ,I ordered three copies today this is exciting news for all TD fans .....very unexpected news ...

this time from home in Tallaght Dublin !!!!

:D : :) 8) :!: :arrow: :wink: Greetings from Geoff Tallaght-fornia
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Beaubourg wrote:16 Euro!?!?!?!?!?!?! (not including shipping) - for two tracks! Jeez.
Of course, if they're 54 minutes long each, that would be worth it, but that can't be considering 108 minutes is two much for one cd.
Part One spring consists of two tracks and lasts for a total of 54 minuites. That's much longer than the worst album I ever bought, Beaubourg :wink:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:16 Euro!?!?!?!?!?!?! (not including shipping) - for two tracks! Jeez.
Part One spring consists of two tracks and lasts for a total of 54 minuites. That's much longer than the worst album I ever bought, Beaubourg :wink:
Got that right.

re: Spring Time ep... Info stated 5 tracks, 54 minutes each in length, which is why I asked, but yeah - 54 per disc makes more sense.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

it doesn't matter to BM, 54 mins or 5.4 mins, its new TD music.......this is now one hell of a year.......roll on the music, the gig, the tour :arrow: 8)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

bigmoog wrote:it doesn't matter to BM, 54 mins or 5.4 mins, its new TD music.......this is now one hell of a year.......roll on the music, the gig, the tour :arrow: 8)
nor it don't matter to DV. Mostest popular albums can last about 35 minuites like Wubycon or less popular lik Zeit can last a staggering 72 min or 74.29 (depending upon which release you has) :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

I agree wiv him above :arrow: :D
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

bigmoog wrote:the dalinian-froeseian multicompliant supersoft malliable irreality of conscious and unconscious jungian artistic and musical productivity continues ................ :wink:
That's just what I was about to say. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Spring in Nagasaki
Summer in Nagasaki
Autumn in Hiroshima
Winter in Hiroshima
The Endless Season?
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

Will it be available through Groove?
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

EricDraven wrote:Will it be available through Groove?

as far as TD's news announced, only thru eastgate

but I will bet my wig, that it will be on sale at astoria
24db

Post by 24db »

EricDraven wrote:Will it be available through Groove?
worth emailing Groove perhaps?