Looking Back : LOGOS

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Looking Back : LOGOS

Post by timer »

I thought Andy would have beaten me to it !

What can you say about this live CD !

Stunning ! Sublime ! Emotional ! Incredible !

You just had to be there ,eh Andy ! :wink:
24db

Re: Looking Back : LOGOS

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:I thought Andy would have beaten me to it !

dreadful album...might have been good on the night though ;)

....you wish!
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:

....you wish!

Four nights earlier in Bristol mate ! Most fondly remembered concert ever ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its a fantastic album but Poland offers more to me :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:

....you wish!

I've got to say it was the best gig I've ever been to....in 27 years....NEVER bettered by anyone.

TD had one of those moments, let's call it visionary (with a spinkling of luck) where they had the perfect balance of new technology (being in the right place at the right time,and helping people were really producing something new), talent and artistry that came together for one tour...and one album. I've said it before (you may have noticed) but people were leaving that gig with open mouths....they did the same at the Astoria in 2003...but that was just the beer prices ;)
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Logos CD blew my mind. Fantastic! 8)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i was at the actual logos concert ,it was my 1st TD concert and it was more awesome live than on disc,i remember it was really loud and the bass notes made my chest vibrate , great concert :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
24db

Post by 24db »

thanks for being patient!....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

was and maybe still is my favorite TD album. Its musical perfection for me and shows Froese,Franke,Schmoelling on the top of their game. I cant really fault anything on this. I just wished I was lucky enough to have been there.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: dreadful album...might have been good on the night though ;)

....you wish!

I've got to say it was the best gig I've ever been to....in 27 years....NEVER bettered by anyone.

TD had one of those moments, let's call it visionary (with a spinkling of luck) where they had the perfect balance of new technology (being in the right place at the right time,and helping people were really producing something new), talent and artistry that came together for one tour...and one album. I've said it before (you may have noticed) but people were leaving that gig with open mouths....they did the same at the Astoria in 2003...but that was just the beer prices ;)
I agree with Andy I was there and it was a fantastic gig and brings back some good memories. :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
24db

Post by 24db »

bigdaveh wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:

I agree with Andy I was there and it was a fantastic gig and brings back some good memories. :D
nice one...evening gig?
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

24db wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:
24db wrote: I've got to say it was the best gig I've ever been to....in 27 years....NEVER bettered by anyone.

nice one...evening gig?
Evening had a photo blown up to poster size, I must get it back down from the loft and put it on the wall again.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
24db

Post by 24db »

I see. Tony C told me (and he's the only person I've met personally who said it) that he went to the afternoon gig earlier. Some people think I've made it up, but Mike Beecher (he of E&MM fame) confirms it in an audio interview he did with Chris Franke in the foyer of the Dream Hotel in London on the morning of the gig.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I see. Tony C told me (and he's the only person I've met personally who said it) that he went to the afternoon gig earlier. Some people think I've made it up, but Mike Beecher (he of E&MM fame) confirms it in an audio interview he did with Chris Franke in the foyer of the Dream Hotel in London on the morning of the gig.
I can vouch for Tony C,he told me exactly the same story :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Saw this tour from the front of the balcony at the Colston Hall in Bristol. I took a few mates from college and they were totally blown away by the show. The sound and choice of music was just superb. Imagine my joy when the show was released as an album.

It certainly captures what it was like to see the band at that point in time, although you don't get anywhere near the full concert. Imagine having the whole show on CD, that would be pure TD-bliss.