Logos...wake up!

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Logos

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:
24db wrote:Ever wonder why Logos uses a sampled voice saying "Wake Up"?

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... f-day.html
Interesting - mind you I did mention "wake up" at work and got instantly ribbed for TD having to rouse its fans from slumber mid-gig.
A mate of mine fell asleep during TD's 1997 gig ;)...there's a Scottish fan that missed all of Jerome's gig as well...but then again you probably saw him, poor chap
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
redziller wrote:

Interesting - mind you I did mention "wake up" at work and got instantly ribbed for TD having to rouse its fans from slumber mid-gig.
A mate of mine fell asleep during TD's 1997 gig ;)...there's a Scottish fan that missed all of Jerome's gig as well...but then again you probably saw him, poor chap
Yeah, he had been drinking for about 24 hours prior to the gig! :roll:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
redziller wrote: Interesting - mind you I did mention "wake up" at work and got instantly ribbed for TD having to rouse its fans from slumber mid-gig.
Yeah, he had been drinking for about 24 hours prior to the gig! :roll:
well it's a long journey down :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
redziller wrote:

He was completely rat-arsed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
redziller wrote: Interesting - mind you I did mention "wake up" at work and got instantly ribbed for TD having to rouse its fans from slumber mid-gig.
Tired and emotional mate, tired and emotional :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: A mate of mine fell asleep during TD's 1997 gig ;)...there's a Scottish fan that missed all of Jerome's gig as well...but then again you probably saw him, poor chap

Yes thats a nicer way of putting it............Mind you,i went to see Jethro Tull a few years back in Cardiff and did not even get in the hall......i was so sozzled i went to catch the train,got on the wrong one and fell asleep and woke about 75 minutes later 25 mile out of my way :arrow: :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: He was completely rat-arsed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes thats a nicer way of putting it............Mind you,i went to see Jethro Tull a few years back in Cardiff and did not even get in the hall......i was so sozzled i went to catch the train,got on the wrong one and fell asleep and woke about 75 minutes later 25 mile out of my way :arrow: :oops:
Argh...that's a horror story...missing the entire gig!, I've still got the hump about missing about 10 minutes of the Logos gig ;)...and that was 25 years ago
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

My mate John(who will be at the TD gig with me) and i had been downing cocktails in the Old Orleans Bar in Cardiff,the drink was called "Adios Amigos" and those cocktails certainly sent me on my way :roll: :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:My mate John(who will be at the TD gig with me) and i had been downing cocktails in the Old Orleans Bar in Cardiff,the drink was called "Adios Amigos" and those cocktails certainly sent me on my way :roll: :oops:
did he make the gig mate?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:My mate John(who will be at the TD gig with me) and i had been downing cocktails in the Old Orleans Bar in Cardiff,the drink was called "Adios Amigos" and those cocktails certainly sent me on my way :roll: :oops:

Yes,and was wondering where the hell i had got too :lol: :lol: :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

and you're still taking him to the TD gig? man you are a saint ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: did he make the gig mate?

He really is a good sort mate,one minute i was climbing the escalator to the concert hall,the next i was on the train :roll: i was totally disorientated :shock: :lol: Mind you there are seven different shots in those cocktails,and i had 5 of them :P :shock: He will tell you the story im sure..........
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

He really is a good sort mate,one minute i was climbing the escalator to the concert hall,the next i was on the train :roll: i was totally disorientated :shock: :lol: Mind you there are seven different shots in those cocktails,and i had 5 of them :P :shock: He will tell you the story im sure..........
Get the CCVT footage mate...i think something fishey went on :D

That's mineral water for you CJ in april ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: and you're still taking him to the TD gig? man you are a saint ;)

Get the CCVT footage mate...i think something fishey went on :D

That's mineral water for you CJ in april ;)
Rest assured i will be drinking little :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
JD wrote:

I dont think that sample is saying 'Wake up' at all ? at first I thought it was 'breakdown' ....kind of like a retro house sample or something, or possibly something in German, but it just doesn't sound like wake up to me unless its being shouted by middle class english student girls ..."wayke ep" :)

And i honestly thought it was "breakout" :roll: :lol:
I always thought it sounded like Wipeout!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese