Looking back at: Heartbreakers

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:<click> so i guess /pop/ i'll get (crackle) the LP [hiss/click] so that i get the best {pop/pop/crackle} sound ev(crackle)er :roll:
My vinyl only pops n' ticks a few times... :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:<click> so i guess /pop/ i'll get (crackle) the LP [hiss/click] so that i get the best {pop/pop/crackle} sound ev(crackle)er :roll:
I used to hate the sound of someone frying bacon in the background on all my vinyl LPs. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
I used to hate the sound of someone frying bacon in the background on all my vinyl LPs. :wink:
Aye but that gave records their character.. :roll: :shock: :twisted: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote: My vinyl only pops n' ticks a few times... :wink:
Aye but that gave records their character.. :roll: :shock: :twisted: :arrow:
...and the listener an overwhelming desire for a bacon sarnie. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda