Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:


Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though


Some years ago one of the TD fans (Steven) was busy to make a box with all the Keep music in it. But unfortunately it never saw the light.
Shame. :cry:[/quote]


Yes it did-------------ive got one :wink:[/quote]

This is what Steven told me a few years ago: The set will have everything that is on the bootlegs, the official TDI CD, the long broadcast-TV version, pieces of RUBYCON and LOGOS, etc.
And??? is that it?[/quote]

There is no Rubycon on what i have got :? :arrow: Rubycon nothing to do with the Keep :!:[/quote]

I was just quoting Steven.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Thats fine Hans,i wouldnt doubt you for a second......What it does contain is Music from ALL sources of the keep,,,,,, Film etc :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
epsilon75 wrote:
Thats fine Hans,i wouldnt doubt you for a second......What it does contain is Music from ALL sources of the keep,,,,,, Film etc :wink:


could you send me a tracklist?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Thats fine Hans,i wouldnt doubt you for a second......What it does contain is Music from ALL sources of the keep,,,,,, Film etc :wink:


could you send me a tracklist?



Send me an email at Julannparc@aol.com :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: London, England
:) I agree that the TDI release is not as good as the bootleg version I had bought some years earlier. As has been rightly said, the TDI release contains very little music from the movie. Mind you, having said that, a lot of the films music can be found on TD albums like Logos etc but it still would be nice to have the proper soundtrack released ( ie music that is actually in the film) but I can't see that ever happening. was the TDI release music that they intended to have in the film originally and somehow it didn't happen and the movie ended up with TD music from already released albums?? I would still love to see a DVD of the film released too. Maybe by the time I'm too old to see or hear it (like next week??). :D

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
ant wrote:
:) I agree that the TDI release is not as good as the bootleg version I had bought some years earlier. As has been rightly said, the TDI release contains very little music from the movie. Mind you, having said that, a lot of the films music can be found on TD albums like Logos etc but it still would be nice to have the proper soundtrack released ( ie music that is actually in the film) but I can't see that ever happening. was the TDI release music that they intended to have in the film originally and somehow it didn't happen and the movie ended up with TD music from already released albums?? I would still love to see a DVD of the film released too. Maybe by the time I'm too old to see or hear it (like next week??). :D


Yep, and then with an isolated soundtrack on it. But there was a release planned, if I am correct???? :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:05 pm
Posts: 9
Location: liverpool uk
Hi
New to this td forum but have always been a big fan.First seen them on the old stadium in liverpool.
and the cathedral that was awesome.

And by the way it was me who sold that copy of THE KEEP on ebay,i bought it on ebay for £60 about 2 years ago.
Did not think it would go for £122 the girl that won it was buying it for her dads birthday,she was not bothered what she paid.

ELECTROPLUS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
electroplus wrote:
Hi
New to this td forum but have always been a big fan.First seen them on the old stadium in liverpool.
and the cathedral that was awesome.

And by the way it was me who sold that copy of THE KEEP on ebay,i bought it on ebay for £60 about 2 years ago.
Did not think it would go for £122 the girl that won it was buying it for her dads birthday,she was not bothered what she paid.

ELECTROPLUS



Welcome to the forum Electroplus. Liverpool in 1974? I think I've got the ticket and perhaps a flyer for that gig. I bet the cathedral gig was amazing, John Peel was certainly impressed as he mentioned it almost 23 years later.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:05 pm
Posts: 9
Location: liverpool uk
Thanks 24db
The cathedral gig was brilliant,the archbishop introduced td and told everyone not to smoke.
as soon as the lights went down all you could see was the lighted end of spliffs everywere.lol
I have the recording from the td tree of the actually concert it is not very good though if it is the original ?

See you soon

ELECTROPLUS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:05 pm
Posts: 9
Location: liverpool uk
I have a copy of ambient monkeys if you would like a copy.....
ZEGAKING

Just email me see profile

ELECTROPLUS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
electroplus wrote:
Hi
New to this td forum but have always been a big fan.First seen them on the old stadium in liverpool.
and the cathedral that was awesome.

And by the way it was me who sold that copy of THE KEEP on ebay,i bought it on ebay for £60 about 2 years ago.
Did not think it would go for £122 the girl that won it was buying it for her dads birthday,she was not bothered what she paid.

ELECTROPLUS



Welcome mate,hope you enjoy it here :wink: wish i was at the cathedral gig 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
electroplus wrote:
Thanks 24db
The cathedral gig was brilliant,the archbishop introduced td and told everyone not to smoke.
as soon as the lights went down all you could see was the lighted end of spliffs everywere.lol
I have the recording from the td tree of the actually concert it is not very good though if it is the original ?

See you soon

ELECTROPLUS


sounds like the 70's to me, but then again what would I know, I was still at school :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 883
Location: Chelmsford - home of the Chelmsford TDBA
I bought the TDI copy of the Keep, from an ebay seller, for £60 in 2004. At the time I thought it was a good price until I went to the SBE and saw that it was about £45. :lol: Where'd those copies come from? :wink:

I have MP3s of various versions of the album and the bootleg, but I've not heard of the 3disc version.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
wayfarer wrote:
I bought the TDI copy of the Keep, from an ebay seller, for £60 in 2004. At the time I thought it was a good price until I went to the SBE and saw that it was about £45. :lol: Where'd those copies come from? :wink:

I have MP3s of various versions of the album and the bootleg, but I've not heard of the 3disc version.


There is some excellent music on the 3cdr set :arrow: Top notch :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
electroplus wrote:
Thanks 24db
The cathedral gig was brilliant,the archbishop introduced td and told everyone not to smoke.
as soon as the lights went down all you could see was the lighted end of spliffs everywere.lol
I have the recording from the td tree of the actually concert it is not very good though if it is the original ?

See you soon

ELECTROPLUS


a reminder:

Image

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5 [ 74 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage