Looking Back at Goblins Club

multivit72
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by multivit72 »

Marc M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:Nice album, one of the only albums where I have more than one copy.
....I've got three copies. :roll:

The b*gg*rs keep releasing new versions.
I love "Sad Merlin's Sunday"... Really, it's one of Edgar's best tracks ever, and once again, it is NEVER played live as far as I know nor I ever saw it on the list of tracks of numerous compilations that I cared to read just to see if there was something new on them. I don't get this at all... Does anybody here love that piece too or am I the only one to think it's really a highlight of Edgar's compositions from the last 30 years ? ?
"Elf June and the Midnight Patrol" is lovely too... so I'm glad as my 2 favourite tracks on that album are at its end... great finale.
On that record, I was puzzled by the credits showing acoustic instruments but the sound must be very heavily treated as I don't actually hear those instruments ! Same as the acoustic guitars credited on several tracks of "Rockoon".... It could be a synth with a guitar sample, I wouldn't hear the difference.
sad merlin can be found on the cyberjam collection (the excerpt version) in good sound quality