CUPDISCs

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

CUPDISCs

Post by timer »

Whilst I am currently sorting out CDs from around the Hi Fi - I have come across many of the cupdiscs released over the past couple of years.

These smaller than Jewel case size ,and are a pain to keep nicely stored, with covers in good condition.

Then I came across the Jap box set the Mrs won recently, and thought wouldn't it be nice to have a similar style box for the Cupdiscs and concert edition EPs to sit in ! Maybe issued every tenth Cupdisc released ?

I have seen that the Jap Box set 'Boxes' are now being sold on Ebay 'empty'.

EB ? :idea:
epsilon75

Re: CUPDISCs

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Whilst I am currently sorting out CDs from around the Hi Fi - I have come across many of the cupdiscs released over the past couple of years.

These smaller than Jewel case size ,and are a pain to keep nicely stored, with covers in good condition.

Then I came across the Jap box set the Mrs won recently, and thought wouldn't it be nice to have a similar style box for the Cupdiscs and concert edition EPs to sit in ! Maybe issued every tenth Cupdisc released ?

Nice idea 8) I keep mine in sellophane sleeves but a box would be helpful.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Of course, slim-line jewel cases would be even nicer! Not only to protect, but to actually be able to locate/ID it within your collection! Costly, though.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Whilst I am currently sorting out CDs from around the Hi Fi - I have come across many of the cupdiscs released over the past couple of years.

Nice idea 8) I keep mine in sellophane sleeves but a box would be helpful.

I do when I can get hold of them - usually the clear type aren't quite big enough to accept the card sleeve.

Think i shall have a go at making one :idea:
24db

Post by 24db »

Have you or Carmen noticed that the discs we got are Promos/or not for import...they have a hole in the them :)...even more collectable perhaps?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:

Have you or Carmen noticed that the discs we got are Promos/or not for import...they have a hole in the them :)...even more collectable perhaps?

Our's have two holes in each ! :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:

Mine have all holes and no discs....;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: Have you or Carmen noticed that the discs we got are Promos/or not for import...they have a hole in the them :)...even more collectable perhaps?

Ah ! - The Polo edition ! - i'll get me coat ,scarf wellies and ski's ! :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:

Ah ! - The Polo edition ! - i'll get me coat ,scarf wellies and ski's ! :roll:
stay warm Shackelton!
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

24db wrote:

What? In the actual disc? Or the case? I'll check mine when I get home. All I've ever done is stroked them :oops:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
24db

Post by 24db »

GlynRichards wrote:
24db wrote:

What? In the actual disc? Or the case? I'll check mine when I get home. All I've ever done is stroked them :oops:
In the card sleeve, should have a red sticker on it as well
24db

Post by 24db »

Insane price!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-E ... 5ad61a04a2
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:

Insane price!

Not bad when you consider the price Groove had it as. why isnt it being sold at eastgate?
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

Insane price!

Not bad when you consider the price Groove had it as. why isnt it being sold at eastgate?

Probably because we moan too much about re issue's ! :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:

Right!!! To go one better I'm taking the Black & Decker to my TD CD collection. :wink: